Chapter 37: Old " friends "

I woke up. The light shining through my window blinded me.

" Great way to start the morning." I said. Then I remember Troye was coming. I ran to my bathroom and took a shower. I did my usual routine and changed my clothes.

" Hey! Troye is here!" Sky shouts. I run downstairs and see Troye. I ran and hugged him. He lift me off the ground and gave me a big hug.

" I missed you!" I said.

" I did too!" Troye smiled. I look to see the Collins brothers. I ran and hugged them both. I pulled away but Crawford held on a little more.

" Sorry about that. He is a huge fan." Chris laughed.

" He didn't say that the first time." I laughed.

" He was scared to admit it." Chris laughed. I smile. Crawford finally pulled away.

Someone picked me up. I look to see Taylor. I smile. Today is gonna be great. We walked inside.

" Woah." They all said. We talked and hanged out.

" Let's go somewhere!" Troye said. We all nodded.

" Where?" I said. Everyone looked at each other.

" Oh. There is a party." Troye said. I nodded.

.

The vidcon people left. I went get dress. I finished getting ready. I walked out my room and bump into Nash.

" Uh. Uh." Nash looked at me.

" Nash, I don't hate you, okay?" I said.

" Really?" Nash said. Dang, I wanted him to say Okay.

" Yea." I smiled. He hugged me. I pulled away. Everyone was ready. Taylor put his arms around my waist. I look up at him and smiled. He smiled and winked.

.

" I warn you that there is alcohol there." Troye said.

" What?" Sky and I said.

" Kylie is too young! And Hayes! And Trevor! Most of us are too young!" I said.

" Don't worry. It's in another room so security would watch." Troye said. I calmed down.

.

The music is loud and the place is full of energy. I sat at a table, alone. I really don't like crowds sometimes. Having people's butt and hand touch you, gross.

I look around. I can't find Taylor. I like that he is alright, I hope.

The music started to give me a headache so I walked outside. I walk around and I see Becky.

" Hey!" I shouted. She looked at me and smiled.

" Hey." She said.

" What are you doing?" I said. She looked like she was waiting for someone.

" I'm looking for Nash. He was suppose to be here." Becky frowned.

" Oh. He is inside. He probably thought that you were in there." I said.

" Oh, thanks." Becky said. She walked inside. I walked around and I see two people that I never waited to see.

Katy and Drew. They bullied me for years. They caused so much stress for me and my family.

Katy has black hair and brown eyes. She has flawless skin. She is shorter than Drew.

Drew has blonde, shaggy hair. He has green eyes. He use to be pale white but I guess, he got a tan. He looks like he has be working out.

I tried to hide but they saw me.

" Isn't it poor Christine." Katy laughed. They walked to me.

" Aren't you suppose to be under water with the sharks?" I said.

" Well, I need some air." Katy said. I rolled my eyes. Katy grabbed my arm.

" Don't you roll your eyes. " Katy said.

" Remember last time, you did?" Drew said.

Katy almost stabbed my eye. Because of one, simple eye roll! I nodded.

" Now, where is your precious little toy, Justin?" Katy shouts.

" I-I don't know!" I said. Drew holds me by both of his hands.

" Don't touch me!" I shout. Drew' s grip getting tighter.

" I haven't beaten you in years. And I have been angry." Katy said. She punched me in my stomach. The pain shoots in every part of my body. She starts to hit me and I fall to the ground.

" Worthless! Weak! Ugly!" Katy shouts. I cried right there. Drew decided to hit me and so he did. It hurts a lot more than it has to. He slapped my face.

By the time they were done hurting and calling me names, they left. I was left on the ground to rot. Katy is right. I'm worthless and ugly. I'm weak, I couldn't fight back. I thought that I could ran away from my problems but I can't.

I was felt there for who knows how long. I guess for a really long time because the sun was setting. How long does that party goes?

Dry blood was on my face and skin. I could move. Pain would only stay. I hear my name being called by them. I couldn't speak, I would only cry.

" Help." I said. It was too low. I see Sky coming. She ran towards me and cried.

" Who did this?" Sky cried.

" K-Katy." I said.

" Katy and Drew. I thought they were dead!" Sky looks at me. I cough and a little blood comes out. Sky called the guys and once they saw me, they picked me up.

.

My eyes open. I'm in the living room. I look to see the guys. They looked like they really crying really bad. I tried to move but I wince in pain.

" Christina!" Taylor shouts. Everyone look at me and a smile forms. They started to ask questions. Taylor picks me up.

" Leave her alone. She doesn't wanna hear you talk." Taylor says. I laughed. He brings me to my room and lay me down.

He rubs my cheek with his thumb. He lays next to me and I fell asleep in his arms.