Chapter 17: Can you keep a secret?

" What is it?" Connor said.

" Sky and I have a secret to tell you. " I said, nervously.

" We know that you like me." Carter said, causing everyone to laugh but me.

" Um. Sky, do you wanna tell them?" I asked.

" No. I want you to do it." Sky said.

" You wanted to tell them." I said. She didn't response. Ugh.

" Ok. Fine. Sky and I are... are..." I began to feel really nervous.

"We are mermaids." Sky blurted out. Everyone started at us.

" You're kidding, right?" Connor said.

"No." Sky and I said.

" Stop joking around." Trevor said.

" We'll prove it." I said. The guys nodded. Sky and I walked to the bathroom first to take off our clothes. We had our bikini underneath. We walked to the pool. We grabbed our little bag and put our necklace in.

" Ready?" I said to Sky. She nodded. I look back and see the guys looking. I grabbed Sky's hand. I can tell that she is overthinking this. We jumped in.

My green tail forms. I see my blue shell bra form. Sky's tail forms with her shell bra. We rise up. The guys look at us with full shock and jaw drops. I look at Sky. We manage to get up. The guys look even more shocked.

" My little sister is a mermaid." Connor said.

" Can we get a towel to dry off?" Sky said. The guys ran in and a bunch of towels are handed to us. We quickly dried off and our bikini forms. We took our necklace and put it on.

" I can't believe that my girlfriend is a mermaid." Matt said.

" That wouldn't change, right?" Sky said.

" Never." Matt said, hugging her.

" You have to keep it a secret. Don't tell anyone. We trust you, guys." I said. They nodded.

" If our secret is told, I'll make sure that you, guys, never go back in the ocean... ever. And I promise that." I said.

" So, do you have powers?" Ricky asked.

" Yea." Sky and I said.

" Show us!" The guys shouted. We laughed and I did mine first. I can make the water rise. I can do more but I need to be in the ocean. Sky freeze and unfreeze water. I wish that I had that.

" That's so cool." Nash and Cam said.

.

Everyone is in our hotel room. They kept asking us many question.

" It's late. We need to sleep." Sky said. I see them leave. Carter was the last one, he sat by me.

" Christina." He said.

" Yea." I said.

" I love you so much. You know that?" Carter said. I nodded and he left.

" Woah. Christina, I knew that you were faking it." Sky said.

" I saw him with Chloe. I think he only said that because I'm special." I said.

" I need to talk to him." Sky said, getting up.

" No. Let's just sleep." I said. She nodded and we fell asleep.