Chapter 5: Mistakes and necklaces

We walk back to the house. Everyone was talking and slapping each other.

" Smack Cam!" someone yelled. And then a loud smack sounded. Humans have weird hobbies. I look to see Nash with something on his face and a lot of people laughing.

" Ummm. What is happening?" I whispered to Kian.

" Basically, you would sneak on someone and smack them when unexpected." He whispered back.

I walked to Sky. And we talked. The whole room becomes quiet. I look up and see them staring at us.

" What?" I said. They looked away and started to whisper. Sky and I looking at each other, confused. They started to walk towards us. Oh, what is happening?

Suddenly, Carter picks me up over his shoulder. Matt does the same to Sky.

" Who wants to go swimming?" Nash yells. No!

" Let me down!" Sky and I screamed. We started to fight but it was no use. We were outside.

" Any last words? " Taylor said.

" Stop! Sky and I have our periods!" I screamed. They stopped and put us down.

" Gross." Ricky said. I felt my cheeks getting heated. I'm so embarrassed.

" Sorry." I said. I grabbed Sky's hand and we ran to the hotel room.

.

" That was so close!" Sky said.

" I know. I'm so embarrassed." I said.

" Hey. Human knowledge got to you. I didn't even know what a period is." Sky said. I explain what it is.

" Gosh, ladies have it hard. But lady mermaids..." Sky said. I nodded.

We stayed in the hotel room and watched a bunch of movies. I even taught her a thing or two about the outsiders. I received a text.

Carter: Hey ;)

Yea. I saved his number. Don't judge me, okay?

Christina: Um. Hey.

Carter: Sorry about the pool thing. I didn't know you were... Yea.

Christina: Yea.

Carter: That's why you get annoyed by me. I knew you liked this.

Christina: Yea, right? Even if I wasn't on, I would still be annoyed.

Carter: That hurts baby. Oh and I gave everyone your number! Love youuuuu! :*

Christina: Carter!

He didn't reply back. Jerk! Minutes later, I get text messages.

" Your phone is making that stupid sound over and over again!" Sky said.

" Ha! Tell Carter, thanks. He gave my phone number to the guys." I said. Sky laughed. I checked my phone.

Unknown: Hey, Nash here!

Unknown: Didn't know you had a phone??? :* Btw, it's Taylor.

Unknown: Cam here! Save my number.

Unknown: Aaron Carpenter. 3005. I'm bored. Lol.

Unknown: Its Shawn.

Unknown: Jack G. How is your day???

Unknown: Jack J. What's up with Carter giving out your number?

Matt: I'm so sorry for you. Carter is stupid sometimes.