Chapter 31: Fancy meeting

I woke up to someone shaking me. Nash.

" Hey." I said.

" We are going to get out. Somewhere fancy. You coming?" He ask.

" Yea. " I said. I got up.

" Uh. Nash. I need to ask you something that happened." I continued.

" Is it about Hayes?" Nash laughed.

" Uh, no. It's about you." I said. Nash stops and looks at me, confused.

" Uh, when you were drunk, you kissed me." I said.

" Well, I was drunk." Nash said.

" But you said, Christina, right. Or something like that then kissed me." I said.

" Don't worry about it. It's probably nothing." Nash nervously laughed.

" Nash." I said.

" Fine. I like you, okay. I always did. " Nash said. Nash liked me the whole time.

" When Carter talked about you, I would get jealous. When you said that you like Taylor, I was heart broken. When Kian looked at you, I just want to punch him. " Nash continues.

" And when you cuddle with Matt, I know it's only as friends, but I wish that it was me. You don't understand how much I'm love love with you. " Nash said.

" Nash... I didn't know." I said.

" Exactly. Why would you love me anyway? I'm younger. I'm not good looking. I'm not funny like them. " Nash said, some tears fell.

" Nash. I'm sorry. You are amazing in every way. I know that you're younger but that wouldn't change anything. It's just, I don't want to date. I don't feel the same way as you do. I only like you as a friend." I said.

" I understand." Nash said, walking away. How many guys like me? I don't understand.

I went take a shower and changed into a black dress. It was mid thigh and strapless. I curled my hair. I look at myself.

" I need a better necklace." I mumbled. The necklace was like a charm. I walk out and went to put on shoes.

" Wear high heels!" Sky shouts. I grabbed white high heels and slipped in on.

I'm not walking in this the whole time. I grabbed a bag and put white flat in it. I grabbed my phone. The guys walked downstairs and saw me. I admit it I felt uncomfortable.

Carter was looking at me up and down. Nash was staring at me. Cam winked at me.

Sky finally walked down with Matt. Sky had a pink dress on. Her hair was straighten. Kylie walked down with a polka dot dress. Her hair was left natural. I smiled.

.

This place is really... wow. We walked in and sat at this huge table. We ate and talked. I was in between Nash and Carter. Sky was in between Matt and Carter. Kylie was in between Hayes and Nash.

" Um. I have to say something." Nash said, getting up. We all focused on him.

" Carter, Hayes, Cam, and I are leaving Magcon. We are joining this group called 26mgmt. We will still meet our fans." Nash said. Nash sat down.

" We'll miss you." Matt said.

" We can still hang out. Don't worry." Cam said.

The rest of the time, we just talked out Magcon. The memories, they had. I haven't thought of them leaving a lot and touring.

Why can't they just have a normal life? Not normal like boring. Like not having to tour so much.

.

I'm in bed. Sweatpants and oversize shirts are my life now.

Someone knocked on my door. Carter. He smiled. I forced a smile back.

" Hey. What are you thinking about?" Carter said, sitting near me.

" You and them joining 26mgmt." I said.

" Hey. Don't worry about that. We will all still hang out together." Carter said.

" Okay. So when is your tour?" I asked.

" Next week. The Magcon guys, the same." Carter said.

" Oh." I said.

" Listen. We will all call, text, and meet. We basically live in the same house." Carter said. I laughed.

I felt Carter stare at me. We look at each other for a long time. Carter started to lean in and so do I. Our lips connected. A zoo started in my stomach. Carter smiled into the kiss. We pulled away.

" Goodnight, beautiful." Carter said, walking away.

" Can you stay?" I asked. He nodded and sat on my bed. We cuddled then fell asleep.