Chapter 11: It's a war

" No can do, Christina." Cam shouted.

" I just hit you with a pillow! Are you serious?" I said.

" Hey! You hit me too." Nash said.

" I don't care! I just want to get down! " I said. Cam started to ran out the door. I kept punching his back.

" This happened way to much." I said. They laughed. The guys were following us and I don't even knew where Cam is bringing me.

Suddenly, I feel water all around me. I'm in the pool. I rose to the surface and Sky was yelling.

" Why did you do that?" Sky screamed.

" I'm okay." I said. Sky ran to me and checked if I had the tail.

" Necklace, duh." I said, pointing at it.

" Oh. I forgot." Sky said, picking me up.

" Why did Sky get all worried?" Nash said. Sky looked at me and I looked at me.

" Do we tell them?" I whispered.

" Tell us what?" Matt said. Sky mouthed no. Sky and I quickly ran away from them. We ran to our room. We cleanly cleaned it and packed our stuff.

" I knew that we should have never came." Sky said.

" Don't worry about it, Sky." I said. I heard a knock on door.

" It's them." Sky said, worried.

" We can't lie to them now. You know we are bad at lying." I said.

" What do we do? You can tell them that we were on you know." Sky said.

" I can't, I was in the pool already and it would have dripped down or something." I said. I really got worried then my phone buzzed. Taylor. I put it on speaker.

T: Christina, what happened there?

C: What do you mean?

T: You and Sky freaking out about going the the pool.

C: Uhhh.

T: Is there a secret, you and Sky don't want to tell us?

C: Tay... Uh. I can't tell you guys.

T: Why?

C: It needs to stay a secret. I'm sorry.

T: Ok.

I hung up.

" That was close." Sky said.

" Shhh. They could be on the other side of the wall." I said, covering her mouth. Sky licked it and I jerked away.

" Ya nasty." I said.

" Correction, Nashty." Sky said, snapping her fingers. I rolled my eyes. We hang out with them, way to much.

" Should we leave? I mean we only stayed here for like one week." Sky said.

" Maybe we should stay. We just need to avoid them as much as possible." I said.

" It's all my fault. I should've never freaked out." Sky said.

" No, it's not. I would have did the same." I said.

" Ugh. I miss my bae." Sky said.

" Well, I'm your bae now." I said, hugging her.

" Well, you need a shower,bae. You are still wet." Sky laughed and I walked to the bathroom. I changed my clothes and walked out. Sky is watching T.V.

" I'm hungry." I said.

" You are always hungry." Sky said. We ordered room services and ate.

.

It's midnight and Sky is asleep on my bed. I kept thinking about our secret. If I tell, they would tell and our lives will be gone. If I don't, they might find out or we can never see each other again.

I. am. so. confused.

I slowly drifted to sleep.