Chapter 19

My eyes fluttered open and all I could see was a blinding light. I could hear people talking around me, but I saw nothing. Maybe I had gone blind, maybe... Maybe I was dead!

I started to freak out a little bit until a beautiful woman stood infront of me.

" Oh my dear child, it is not your time. You have a world to save. Now go child. Go before you can't." , the woman said.

" Ho-how do you know that it isn't my time?" , I asked.

" Because, my dear child, you are part of a puzzle that can make the Dark Lord go away forever. Now go.", she said and gave me a little push.

The next thing that I know is I wake up to white walls and sheets and a strange buzzing sound in my ear.

There were two strange men standing by the door whispering about something. And they were dressed in such odd clothes..

" Aah look who has finally woken up. How are you feeling dear?", asked the man with the long white and grey beard.

" Fine.", I said, but my throat was dry and it was hard to understand.

" Nurse, some water please.", the man asked and within a couple of second I had a glass of water in my hand that I drank.

" Do you know where you are ma'am?", the nurse asked.

I shook my head no only to get a weird loom from her.

" Well you do remember the men that are here don't you?", she asked, but I guess she knew the answer before I could even get it out if my mouth because her face dropped and ever hint of happiness was whipped away.

" No I don't ma'am...", I said and both men looked at me. The one with the beard looked sad but there was a glint of something in his eye that I couldn't tell what was. And the man with the onyx black eyes and hair looked at me and his eyes held nothing but a bit of relief that was soon covered up by a dead stare that seemed to burn my soul.

I looked away as the nurse headed out of the room and I felt like I was suppose to know the two men before me. And that woman.. Whoever she was, how did she know that I was going to be part of something big..?
Who was the Dark Lord, and who was I?

..............................................................

Sorry for taking so long to update... I had no idea where to go with the story after the last chapter, so I finally came up with an idea and here it is.

And I bet none of you saw that coming at all. But that mystery woman, who do you think she is? You'll be seeing her a bit more in the future. And yes this is just a small dilemma, but Dumbledore will find a way to get Jasmine memories back.