Chapter 15

I waited until everyone left the room so I can try to get this detention done and out of the way. Hopefully this would take so long. I really wasn't in the mood for having to deal with Snape today. I had better things to do then sit here and do whatever stupid detention assignment he was going to give me.

I started to put all the cauldrons that were left in the tables on the floor so they could be cleaned, knowing that it was one of the assignments he was probably going to give me.

I tried to be as quiet as possible because Snape had his head buried in a stack of reports that he was support to be grading and I was instructed before to not disturb him when he was working in anything. But I dropped one if the cauldrons on my foot and a yelp escaped my lips.

Snape looked up from the stack of papers and glared at me, " You have been informed not to make any ruckus while I am grading papers Miss Payne. Do I have to extend your detentions to last till the end of next week?"

" No Sir. It won't happen again.", I replied quietly. ' So much for not getting into more trouble today..'

" Get back to work.", he hissed and turned back to the papers.

' Well this is going to be a long detention today.. Glad I only have two homework assignments I have to do, or I wouldn't be sleeping again tonight..', I thought as I put the last cauldron on the ground and went to grab the cleaning supplies.

" You will be using magic today Miss Payne, you have a lot to get done tonight and I would like to get out if here as soon as possible.", came Snape's voice from where he sat with his head still buried into the papers.

His hand wrote furiously on the papers with corrections and notes telling the students what was wrk g, or in my case how much if an infuriating nimrod I am.

" But Sir, I don't know the spell.. I haven't learned it yet.."

" We'll looks like you need to find out what it is and quickly, or you will have detention until the end if next week."

" How am I support to so that Sir?"

" Use your brain Miss Payne! I know you have one!", he bellowed looking up at me with a look in his eyes that could have killed me.

I nodded not wanting to upset him more. I just hoped that Dumbledore wouldn't be mad that we aren't working things out. Since it was his order..

...............................................................

A/N

I am back y'all!! And excited about this update! I finally got an idea and it turned out to be beautiful! I am soon happy!! Remember to keep up the voting and to comment on how the story is turning out so far. I hope you guys like the update as much as I do.

Hopefully I can keep the updates coming. See you in the next update!!

~ Love

Donna