Chapter 25

Snape threw the door to his quarters open with a flick of his hand, " I have to go give some stuff to Madame Pomfrey.", he sneered and stalked out if the room.

So I was stuck in here with a stupid protection spell and nothing to do because most if my stuff was still in my room. Ugh.. I didn't even have my sketchbook so I couldn't doodle, and most of my doodles were to be seen by my own eyes anyways ( hint hint naughty pics), and I couldn't write without my journal either.

I decided to take out my potion book and some supplies that I had gotten from a Hogsmead trip we took. I had to make some more sleeping draught, since everything has been happening with me I couldn't get to sleep without it.

I flipped my worn book open to the page with the draught, that I mostly had memorised by now, and started to work on it

****** a couple if hours later ******

I finished putting the last of the sleeping draught into the final vial I had and began to clean up the small bit if a mess I had made. I hadn't realised that I had left my door open and that the smell of the draught had gotten out into the main room of the quarter and all I could think was that Snape was going to kill me. I was failing his class and he would know that I was doing it on purpose he came in and smelled the potion..

I quickly stood up and accioed a couple of candles and lit them to help mask the smell. I just hoped that it would take effect before Snape got back.

I finished cleaning out my cauldron, but it away, and hid the potion vials in the small cabinet by the bed when Snape walked in.

" Why are the candles from my room out here and why does it smell like sleeping draught in here?", his voiced bounced off the walls toward me.

" I decided I wanted to light some candles and it doesn't smell like sleeping draught in here sir", I replied. Well shit he had found me out. Hopefully he would believe me..

" Don't lie to me Miss Payne. I can smell the draught all over you. Are you purposely failing my class?", He said with a small glare.

" N-no sir.. I-I would n-never do that..", I stammered.

" You aren't to good at lying. You have detention with me for a month and if it continues your detention will be extended.", he said and walked out if the doorway.

Well shit.. Why must I have to live in his quarters and have class with him and now have a month if detention... As if I didn't have to see him enough.. This was going to be hell...