Chapter 2

I had no idea where I was going. I was suppose to be going to get the last couple of things on my list and I just kept getting lost in the pact streets of this alley place. I couldn't even remember the name of it...

I finally decided to stop walking around in circles and leaned against a wall. I was never going to get the rest of what was on my list.. I sighed and ran a hand over my face, not even realising this woman walking over to me. " are you lost deary?", she asked.

I looked up at her, " just a bit ma'am. I can't seem to find The pet shop or where I'm support to get my wand.."

The woman giggled some, " well come one dear. Me and my boys were just about to go get their wands." With that Said she stared to walk away almost disappearing into the crowd. I had to almost jog to keep up with her and got elbowed a couple of times in the progress. 'So much for going to school without bruises', I thought to myself.

I finally caught up to the woman who was standing with two boys with bright red hair. " Hello!" , one of them said.

" I'm Fred and this here is my brother George." Said the other pointing at both of them.

" mum said you would be tagging along." , said George I believe. I nodded.

" Well blimey. I never caught your name dear. I'm Molly."

" Jasmine."

" Well it is nice to meet you. Now come on. Before everything gets really packed." And she took off again with me, Fred, and George all trying to keep up with her. Looks like this is going to be one long trip.