chapter 48

A couple of days have gone by and they were actually pretty amazing. I passed the test that i had in herbology, got to watch the twins scrub floors without magic while i helped Filch organize his desk, and Snape and i have actually been talking. So i guess you could say that life was good. And to top it all off, Christmas is right around the corner.

I had already gotten the twins something, but i still had no idea what to get Snape. I didn't knew what he liked it what he needed.. It was a really hard decision. I'll have to look when I'm in Hogsmead later today.

I jumped out of bed. Hogsmead today. And if i don't hurry i won't be able to get the last Steven King book that i need to complete my collection of his. So i quickly threw on some clothes and ran to Hogsmead.

Once i got there i went straight to the book store. I went to the isle that o had seen the book on the jar tune i was there and it was still there, yes!

So i grabbed it and went to walk to the counter top party for it when i heard Snape's voice.

"What do you mean you don't have it you imbisile. I told you to put it on hold.", he hissed at the book store owner.

"I'm sorry sir, but someone came and picked it up already.", she replied.
"I need that book!", Snape yelled and clenched his fists.

"It is going to be at least a month before the book comes in.", the lady said, "now if you don't mind i have other things to do sir."

Snape glared at the woman and stalked out of the book store. I walked up to the counter and put the book on it.

"Sorry about that.", the woman said.

"It is okay. What book was he looking for?", i asked.

"The Raven.", the lady said add she took a look at the book i was buying.

"The Edgar Allen Poe one?", i asked.

"Yeah that one.", she relied.

"Okay.", i said and smiled.

"That will be seven sickles." the lady said and turned around to look at something that started to beep.

I put seven sickles on the counter and grabbed the book," Have a nice day."

The lady just grunted andi walked out of the book store. I ran back to my room.

Once i got there i threw my book on the bed and started to go through the rest of the books i had, " I know it is here somewhere."

I dug down to the bottom of the stack and there it was. The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. I did have something too give Snape now. I just hoped he didn't get a copy before next week.