'It's not my f*cking fault! 21 Jump Street has a lot of swearing motherf*ckers! It happens every time I watch it. Don't blame me!' I apologised but I honestly could not help it. I slapped my hand on my mouth for swearing so much. 

'Eh, you're 18 in a few months anyway.' Louis shrugged his shoulders and I laughed. He put the next movie in and I went into the kitchen to pop some popcorn. When I came back out with two bowls in my hands, I settled on the table and put one on my lap, the movie started to play. 

'The Notebook? Are you serious!? You better hope I don't cry.' I complained once I saw the old lady standing at the window. 

'What? The Notebook is my all time favourite romance movie!' Louis confessed. 

'Aaaaaw, you cutie! You like romance movies!' I pinched his cheeks. 

'Ow. That hurts.' His bottom lip jutted out into a pout and he looked like a little kid. It was adorable. I let go of his cheeks and I turned back to the movie. 

'They're so cute, it hurts.' I pouted as I watched them run into the water at the beach.  

'Even I think that!' Louis agreed.  

'I like her swimsuit, you know. It's so perfect.' I said, just staring at her swimsuit. It's the most prettiest thing I've ever seen.  

'It's so olden day-ish.' Louis replied.  

'So? It's gorgeous.' I answered.  

We sat there until the movie came to an ending and my vision started to blur. I didn't know what it was at first then I realised I was crying. The tears spilt and a sob escaped. 

'Are you sobbing?' Louis asked me and he had glassy eyes that he tried to blink away.

'Yes.' I grumbled and another sob came out.  

'Why?' Louis started to laugh.  

'Shut up, I knew we shouldnt have watched this move.' I sighed and wiped the tears away.  

'I thought you weren't going to cry.' Louis cracked up.  

'Stooooop!' I complained and all the tears gushed out as the screen went black with the credits.  

'Ugh, I hate you. This' –I pointed to the tears on my cheeks–'is all your damn fault!' I yelled. Louis was crying too but the tears were for laughing too hard.  

The door opened and Lexi waltzed into the room. She had a grin spread across her face and I looked at her weirdly.  

'I had the best night!' She sang.  

'Why are you home so early?' I asked her. 'It's only... oh.' I said, after checking the time. It was 11. Not exactly early.  

'I'm going to bed, you two enjoy.' She winked at us and danced off to her room. 

'She seems happy.' Louis commented.  

'Really? I thought she looked a bit disappointed.' I said with a lot of sarcasm in my voice.  

'Har har.' Louis rolled his eyes.  

The next movie began to play and I was excited for some reason. Maybe because I have no clue what it was but I was excited. Once I saw the first two people, I instantly knew what it was.  

'OMGOMGOMG, LOUIS I LOVE YOU!' I screamed. The most amazing movie –and my most favourite– was playing. And guess what it was? Mean Girls.

'Chill, Rose. It's only a movie.' Louis looked at me weirdly.  

'Only a movie? It's not only a movie. It's my life!' I squealed as I bounced up and down on my seat. He wrapped his arm around me to try and calm me down. I looked up at him and his eyes said to chill the f*ck down. And I obeyed.  

It was about halfway through the movie and I silently quoted every line of the movie. I could tell Louis was amused but he didn't show it. He kept his arm around me the entire time and I snuggled closer to his body. It wasn't one of those romantic kinds of snuggling, it was a best friend kind of one. My head was rested on the crook of his neck and my eyes were slowly dropping as the movie neared to the end. My eyes were about to shut when the door burst open. I sat up straight in alarm and I turned to face the person at the door. Louis turned his head in shock.  

He stood there at the door, looking disheveled. His eyes were hurt, angry and... jealous? What the hell was his problem? 

More importantly, what is he doing here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Oooooh, cliffhanger ;) sorry this took a while to upload. I'm stuck on school stuff. Anyhoo. I might take a while to upload chapters for both my stories because my Internet is down. And because I have to use my phone to do all my chapters. And I'm sorry about all the spelling mistakes, as I said I'm doing all this on my phone.

Vote, comment, share, fan etcetc 

Mwahbebssssssss

-Winona