Chapter 35

January 15, 2015

Chanelle's P.O.V

A perfect thing to do at the moment would be to get away from everything here in the city, so that is exactly what Harry and I doing. About a hundred miles from our town there is a cabin that my parents own that I use to go to all the time. I have not been in so long that Harry thought it would be the excellent get away.

We have been driving for a little over twenty minutes and all that time has been filled with laughter and lousy singing. I can not help but admire Harry for his personality. I think this trip will really be refreshing for me and good for the both of us.

Harry places his hand on my thigh and rubs detailed circles, I look up to him and smile at him. He does not take his eyes off of the road but he smirks and whispers 'I love you'. I heard that phrase a countless number of times but still to this day my cheeks heat up.

"I love you." I whisper back and he squeezes my leg.

My gaze shifts to outside the window taking in all the beautiful scenery. I always feel free and happy when I am at the cabin or at the beach. I long for feelings like this.

-

I can finally see the cabin up ahead after fifty more minutes of driving. We drive up the winding road through gravel and finally arrive. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt followed by hopping out of the car. I dig in my purse in search of the keys. My fingers never meet with the cold metal so I turn back and look at Harry who is currently grabbing some luggage.

"Haz, do you have the keys?" I ask in hope that he says yes.

"No silly, I thought you had them." He says looking at me confused. This is just great, I definitely remember putting the keys in my bag.

"Do not have a panic attack I can just run around back and see if a window is open or something." Harry says setting down the luggage and jogging off to around back.

I stand outfront waitng patiently before I hear rustling and scattering coming from inside. I am then greeted by Harry.

"Welcome to my casa." He says while winking. I slap him his arm playfully before picking up a suitcase and going inside. So many childhood memories come flooding back to my mind, all the fun times I have had here and that I have cherished all these years.

I set the suitcase on the floor next to the couch before going back outside to help Harry with the rest of the blankets and food.

"It is so nice out, we should walk down to the lake later." Harry says.

"Right after I take a nap!" I say and let out a little chuckle.

"How could you be tired? We just barely got here." He says and smiles. I shrug my shoulders and walk inside with the last of our belongings.

My shoes pad against the creeky hard wood floor as I make my way to the main bedroom. I lay the blankets and pillows at the end of the bed before walking back into the living room. I plop my body on the couch and extend my legs onto the small coffee table in front of me. Harry waltzes in and sits down beside me.

"It would have been nice to see Blane create memories here, I never stop thinking about her." Harry says softly while I nod my head in agreement.

"We could always make some more Harry Jrs." He says adding a wink at the end.

"Harry Jrs? Really?" I say through a fit of laughter. We would be in a world of hurt if there was a little mini Harry running around.

"I am being serious." Harry says with a stern look that I can not take seriously. I bite my tongue to hold back my laughter.