Chapter 2

Feb. 1. 2014

Later that evening.

Chanelle's P.O.V

Blane and Chase are asleep and it's just Zayn and I awake. I take this time to put on some pj shorts and a tank top and clean up around the house.

Zayn is on the couch with his school books open. This is a strange event that is happening before my eyes. Zayn never studies.... at ALL.

I start off in the downstairs bathroom. I spray the windex across the mirror and take the towel and make sure it shines with no smudges.

I clean the toilets and make sure the bathtubs are all clean and sanitary.

-------40 minutes later--------

I got the house pretty much all straightened out and cleaned. Zayn is almost passed out from studying and I think I really need to go to bed.

"Babe let's go to bed." I say and motion him upstairs. He nods his head and closes his books. Zayn walks over to me and turns me around so my back is facing him. He places his arms around my waist. We wobble up the steps almost falling over a couple of times. Zayn and I check on both Chase and Blane.

We walk into our room and shut the door behind. I turn around so I am facing him and peck him on the lips. He places his hands on my hips and starts moving his fingers in circles. He leans in, but I quickly dodge his kiss, run to the bed, and hide under the covers. I hear him chuckle and hear him take a big breath in.

It's silent for a second, then Zayn jumps on the bed and starts jumping up and down. I peep my heads out from underneath the covers and grab a pillow next to me. I aim my arm back and swing the pillow at Zayn's knee's. He falls down and lets out a fake cry out.

"Babe you hurt me." He fake whimpers and pouts.

"Your just a big baby." I say and hit him playfully and we both let out a laugh.

He pulls me over and I am now straddling his legs. I run my hands along his arms and lean down and press my lips onto his soft, plump, lustful lips.

Our lips just massage each other's for a while. Zayn's lips are so soft, yet rough at the same time. His tongue swipes along my bottom lip asking for an entrance.

I tease him by pulling back and biting my lip. I giggle and lean back in and allow his tougue to enter my mouth.

We fight for dominance before I finally give up and let him take control.

He flips me over and is now hovering over me with his forearms supporting his weight. He explores all over my mouth and I bite his lip lightly and feel him smirk into the kiss. I smile as well and peel his shirt off.

My fingers run through his thick, black, rough hair. I entangle my fingers and gently tug.

"I want you..." Zayn whispers into my air sending chills down my body.

His hand is at the hem of my tank top and is slowly rising my shirt up. I whine and he know exactly what he is doing.

Zayn continues to tease me but finally removes my shirt. He takes one hand and cups my breast and kisses my lips again. I place a finger at the hem of hi-

"I'm home!!!" A voice booms from the entrance of the bedroom door.

Just great!! Harry has to come barging in and ruin everything.

"Dude! Can't you see we are in the middle of something?!!?" Zayn asks with annoyance laced in his words.

"I know. We just don't need another baby." Harry says.

"I'm not stupid and ignorant like you." Zayn fires back. I grab my tank top and slip it on and sit up.

"Well, your the one who stole her from me!" Harry says starting to raise his voice.

"If you would have treated her like a lady and made sure you made her happy....maybe you would still have her today!" Zayn says climbing off the bed and inching closer to Harry.

"I did! If I wanted to I could bend her over right now and fuck her. Right here, right now." Harry says and I gasp at his words.

Who does he think he is.

"No you can't because we both know you couldn't satisfy her." Zayn says with a smirk.

Harry snarls and shakes his head.

"Is that so. If you haven't realized, I'm the one who she fucked and got pregnant." He says and takes a step closer to Zayn.

"She was drunk!!!!" Zayn yells.

"Guys the kids are asleep!" I say in a shout/whisper tone.

"I'm done talking to you. Babe I'm going to leave for a while. Don't bother looking or trying to find me." Zayn says and walks out of our room leaving Harry and I alone.

"I think it's best if you go to bed now." I say and push past him.

I go into Blane's room and take a seat in the rocking chair. I pull my phond out and begin to text Ali.

To Ali my sista ;)

You up for a girls day?

From Ali my sista ;)

Sure. How about I come over at 2.

To Ali my sista ;)

Sounds great!

I grab a blanket beside me and cover myself up and try to sleep.

_____________________________________________________

REALLY SHORT I KNOW BUT I KINDA WANTED TO LEAVE IT THERE.

I AM TRYING REALLY HARD TO BALANCE WRITING AND SCHOOL WORK, BUT IF I WANT TO GO TO THE SCHOOL I AM IN LOVE WITH....MY GRADES HAVE TO BE GOOD.

HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.

LOVE YOU MY CUTIEPIES!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!

~stevee ^.*