Chapter 30

•Friday Morning•

Chanelle's P.O.V

The morning has come that I will lay my daughter to rest. No mother should have to face this. All last night I stayed up just playing memories in my mind of Blane and I. Zayn is not home and has not been for the past several days.

I walk into my closet and pick out one of my black dresses. I slip the silhouette onto my body and look in the mirror. I run my fingers through my curled hair before making my way to the stairs. I walk down and over to the entrance table. I pick up my keys along with black handbag.

I walk out the front door not bothering to lock it. I get into my car and begin to drive.

Just not having Blane in the car makes me sad. I can not hear her little giggles or have to pull over to the side of the road just to comfort her.

I will not get to experience the pain of sending her off to her first day of school, I won't be able to take her shopping and have mom and daughter days. I do not have anyone to look over or protect. Every possible thought rushes through my mind uncontrollably.

The whole drive to the cemetery is filled with tears and memories. Even though I try force all the memories to the side they keep fighting back.

I reach the cemetery and I find the spot where Blane will be burried at. Harry and I have to arrive one-hour early.

I park my car and cross the road that lies between me and my daugheters resting place. I see a figure standing, Harry. I walk up to him approaching him slowly. I place my hand on his shoulder rubbing it slightly. He turns around and his eyes are bright red and puffy from crying. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses my forehead.

I pull back and stand by his side, we both stare down at the the hole six feet deep. I look at all the white roses surrounding the lot and see Blanes photo blown up large onto a poster. I see her headstone that reads:

Blane Tatum Styles

December 29th, 2013 - October 1st, 2014

Beloved Daughter, light to other dark valleys.

She has earned her Angel Wings.

"She will always be my baby girl." Harry whispers. I kiss his cheek and rest my head on his shoulder taking his hand into mine.

I hear footsteps coming from behind so I turn around. Ali and Niall are walking hand in hand up to Harry and I.

Ali does not say anything, instead she just embraces me. I hug her back and tears escape my eyes. She rubs my back,"I hate seeing you cry, you know what it does to me." She says in a understanding tone.

I hug Niall and see other family members start arriving. The funeral directors are getting everything ready for the ceremony so I stand in front beside Harry. Harry's mum and her husband stand on the other side of him and my mother and father stand by me.

A guy brings out a podium and sets flowers around it. The director tells me the hearse is on the way. Since she has a very small casket we only need two pole bearers. We chose Louis and Niall.

I can hear the heavy engine of the hearse coming up the long driveway. I turn my attention to it and see Niall and Louis walking over to meet the hearse. The vehicle comes to a stop and the back is opened. Niall and Louis each take one side of the casket and walk over to the place they are suppose to lay my daughter.

The director walks up to Harry and let's him know he should start the service now. He walks up the podeum and brings out a piece of paper. He wipes the tears that were lingering on his face away before making eye contact with me. I send him a forced smile before he begins to speak.

"Uh, I just want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has showed up to share this sad time with Chanelle and I. When Blane took her last breath, I felt my world slip right through my finget tips. She brought so much joy and happiness to my life. Even though she cried during the night and Chanelle would yell and tell me it was my turn to change her a countless number of times..." He chuckles while a few tears slips from his eyes and everyone shares a small laugh.

"She might have been a baby but she showed me a whole other side of me that I had never experienced before. I felt counted on and like I needed to protect her. Blane brought everyone in my life together. She reminded me of her mother everyday, just the way her eyes would glimmer underneath the suns ray or his tiny giggle that I did not get to hear enough of. I know she is in a much better place and does not have to suffer anymore. She will always hold a very special part in my heart that will never disappear. I hope you all know how much she meant to Chanelle and I. Thank you once again for coming and supporting us." Harry finishes and walks back over to me.

The funeral director now takes the stand and begins directing the assistants to place the casket on the lifter.

"I would like Chanelle and Harry to take a rose and lay it on top of the casket, followed by their parents." He says.

I pick up a rose and walk over to where my daughter lays. I close my eyes and say a small prayer before placing the white rose onto her casket. I now begin to cry uncontollably as I long to hold my baby in my arms. Harry lays his rose down before embracing me yet again.

My parents along with Harry follow our actions.

The funeral director ends the service and everyone begins to get ready to leave. All my family members along with some of Harry's hug me one last time before leaving.

"I'll be checking up on you soon, but til then...please be okay." My mother says before kissing my forehead and hugging me.

"Darling you know if you need to, you can come stay with us." My father says.

"I'll be fine dad. It is just gonna take some time." I say while forcing a smile.

They wave bye and Anne and her husband along with Gemma hug me and tell me if I need anyone to talk to, I could run to them. I thank them and say goodbye.

I look over to Blane's casket one last time before walking away. There will be many visits here.

I reach my car before I hear Harry yelling my name, He runs over to me.

"Did you maybe want to come over for a bit...I don't think it is good for you to go home to a house that is empty." He says.

"I'm pretty sure Zayn will be home by now, but thanks." I tell him and hug him one last time.

Now I can go home and be away from everyone. I won't have to worry about any appointments or anything, I can just cry in the dark alone and wish I had my precious daughter to hold.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thoughts?

Sad I know.

Only nine more chapter or so...

Comment!

-stevee xx