Chapter 11

Next day•

Chanelle's P.O.V

It's 7:00 a.m and I'm wide awake. Zayn is sound asleep upstairs and probably won't be up until noon or even later.

I talked to Perrie last night and she wanted to get together today and do some shopping. I needed to get out and I didn't have Blane so why not.

We decided to meet up at the boutiques around 12ish so I still had a while before I had to get ready.

My bare feet pad into the kitchen and over to the coffee maker. I fill it up with coffee grounds. I love the smell of coffee.

I let the coffee maker do its thing and open the patio door to let the nice breeze in.

My phone buzzes and I check to see who texted me.

From mommy dearest:

Good morning love! Why don't you swing by with Blane for some lunch?

To mommy dearest:

I would love that but I'm going out with a friend to do some shopping. Blane's with Harry until 5.

From mommy dearest:

Darn it! I was really looking forward to chatting with you.

To mommy dearest:

Sorry. Maybe we can get together soon and spend the day together.

From mommy dearest:

Okay let me know when you are free. Xoxo

To mommy dearest:

Ok. Xoxoxoxoxoxo

I lay my phone down on the counter and fetch my cup of coffee. I add my creamer along with sugar.

I walk into the living room and sit on our large sectional. I grab one of the throws nearby and cover my self.

Even though it's getting hot, it's still quite chilly in the mornings.

Harry's P.O.V

Blane was up all night last night vomiting. They said she would be sick after the treatment I just didn't think it would last all night.

I truly feel bad watching her be sick. I wish I could just heal her somehow.

I just laid her down in her crib in my room and she peacefully goes to sleep...finally.

I check on her one last time before exiting the room and walking downstairs.

My mum is awake and sitting on the sofa.

"Morning." She says.

"Morning." I reply back.

I walk into the kitchen and scan the fridge to find some yogurt.

I walk back out to the living room to talk to my mum.

"Do you think there could be a good chance of Blane surviving?" I ask her.

"Oh honey. I'm no doctor and don't really know anything about her types of cancer. All I know is that we will just have to make the best out of everything." She tells me.

I lay back on the sofa and just let everything sink in.

Is it my fault Blane has cancer?

Why did I have to be so stupid that one night?

Will I ever have a good relationship with Chanelle?

Will Blane be ok?

All these questions that can't be answered right now. Tears swell up in my eyes.

I take a deep breath in and try my hardest not to cry. That fails.

I stand up from the sofa and walk up to my room. I just need to stay to myself for a while. Keep my distance.

I'll drop out of school.

Yep I will drop out of school.

Chanelle's P.O.V

I arrive at the boutiques ready to begin my nice day of shopping with Perrie.

I see Perrie holding two cups of coffee and looking around.

"Hey Perrie! Ready to shop til you drop." I say and she just giggles while handing me a coffee.

"You didn't have to get me one." I tell her.

"I didn't mind getting you one. Where should we start?" She asks.

There's so many shops that I want to go in. I see a store that has all things babies and toddler stuff in it.

"Chase is going to be turning four next month so I was thinking...how would you like to help plan his party." Perrie asks as we enter the shop.

"I'd love to. We can have a theme and decorate.... I love to decorate." I say while laughing.

"I'm glad you said yes because I'm gonna need a lot of help." She says.

I walk over to a rack of cute summery clothes. On top of the rack they have cute hats and shoes.

It's hard to believe Blane will be six months really soon. I can tell I'm going to go all out on her 1st birthday. If she makes it.

What am I'm saying. Of course she's gonna make it.

"Oh my gosh! This is so cute." Perrie says holding up a cute dress.

"Blane would look so cute in that." She adds.

"Aha then I have to get that for her." I say while she hands the pretty light pink dress.

My phone starts to ring. I look at the screen and it's Blane's doctor.

"Excuse me for a sec." I tell Perrie and walking outside.

I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Chanelle Rose?"

"This is her."

"Hello Ms. Rose this is Dr. Walsh's office. We would like for you to stop by the office today to discuss something."

"Uhm. What time?"

"Around three."

"I'll be there."

"Thank you. See you then."

With that the line went dead.

Wonder what's going on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SHORT. BLAH BLAH BLAH I KNOW.

I'LL UPDATE SOON.

IT WILL BE LONGER.

VOTE

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK!!!!

FOLLOW?

Byeeeeee CUTIPIES

-stevee ^•*