Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V

Music is blaring, my head is throbbing. I don't really know what I am doing at this club but I feel care free and sick at the same time.

I stumble off the bar stool trying to make it to the bathroom so I can vomit.

I'm staggering and it looks like I'm not going to make it.
I suddenly feel my body fall sideways and onto somebody's lap.

I look up, my eyes are a blur.

Once my eyes semi-focus, I see a blonde haired girl looking down at me with a smirk.

She lets out a chuckle.

"Need some assistance love?" She asks and I don't know how to answer. I want to say no but my body won't let me.

She places her hand on my forehead and pushes my hair out of my face.

"Let's get you on the dance floor." The girl says and my body is motionless and I can't control anything it seems like.

She pushes me off while standing. Then she fixes her butt cheek shirt.... Wait that's a dress never mind.

When she is done, she grabs my hands pulling me up and takes me to the dance floor.

All I see is drunken bodies on each other and some really horny people.

I feel lost.

I honestly just want to cry.

The next thing the blonde does is place her bum onto my front. She then takes hold of my hands and places them on her sides.

Her hips move to the beat of the music.

This feel is foreign.

I'm barely able to stand up.

She turns around so she is facing me know and locks her arms around my neck.

All I do is look down at her. She smiles and starts rocking and swaying.

She starts going in to kiss me. I don't try and escape it. I can't.

Her lips taste of alcohol and lipstick.
There rough and small. Nothing like Chanelle's. Why am I thinking about her?

She becomes more forceful and all I feel is sick!

"Please kiss me back..." She whispers into my ear. I just nod and envelope her lips and kiss her, all this is, is lust.

I stop for a moment.

"What's your name?" I ask. My word are finally able to flow out.

"Melinda." She says and attacks my lips. What is this girls problem.

"Let's go back to my place ehh?" She says letting go of my lips and neck.

"Ok. But I don't know if that's a go-" She just pulls me along without waiting for my full response.

I know what's going to happen and at this point, maybe I just need to relieve myself and let go.

My body is pushed against other bodies and she is leading.

We exit the building and make it outside.

She gets a cab and shoves me into it. Her body next. She is all over me.

All I am thinking about is making sure to cover it up this time. Don't need any contact after tonight from this girl.

Chanelle's P.O.V

"Bye Chase! See ya in a couple days!" I say after I hug Chase goodbye.

"I really wish you two could stay for dinner!!!" I tell Perrie.