TWELVE

This chapter gets a little steamy so buckle in kids! I will put *** before it starts and when it ends just in case you decided you do not want to read! any ways happy reading bb's!!!

TYLER

I am sitting at the pizza place bouncing my leg up and down under the table. I cannot believe Bailey saw me in that position, I know we there is nothing between us but I can't help but feel guilty and like I owe her some type of explanation. When we pulled up to the restaurant and Kole told me her and Jay were coming to join us I felt instant panic and something else but what I am not to sure of.

When I saw her run out of the house and leave in Kole's car together I wanted to chase after and tell her it wasn't what she thought but I realized I don't owe her anything.

"Bailey just texted and said her and Jay just parked so they should be coming in any second." I look up from where I was staring on the table to see Kole talking to the whole table but looking just at me, questioning if I am prepared probably. I give him a slight nod of my head and he turns his attention back to Reece.

At the table is Andre, me and Marcus, then Reece at the head with Kole next to him and then across from me is an empty seat and another one across from Marcus. I know I will have to sit across from either Jay or Bailey and at this point I don't know which one is better.

I hear the front door bell jingle and I look up and see Bailey walk through with a Syracuse Basketball t-shirt on and behind her a tall, big Black guy follows in his Syracuse hoodie. I feel the whole table instantly straightening up, preparing themselves for whatever this night is going to bring.

Bailey looks around until she makes eye contract with Kole and gives her one of the smiles that I have deemed one of her genuine ones. She grabs Javontae's hand and pulls him toward our table. She takes the seat directly across from me, sitting herself next to Kole and Javontae across from Marcus. Bailey has yet to make eye contact with me instead talking to Kole and seemingly ignoring my presence completely.

"Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. Now I get why your boy over here is wearing Orange but why the hell are you?" Reece says as he breaks the semi-awkward tension hanging on the table. She turns her head to him and winks but I have to agree she would look better in Kentucky blue.

"Oh hush Reece. Now I am sure names are already known but I am still going to go around the table for Jay. So Starting with Reece, then Andre, uh Tyler, then Marcus and then next to me is Kole. So boys Jay, Jay boys." She points to each of us as she says are names, stuttering only on mine. I try to hold eye contact with her but all I get is a blush and her looking anywhere but me.

"Nice to meet you all officially." Javontae says in return and Bailey turns to smile at him like he hangs the moon. I feel a rush of jealousy but shake it off as soon as it comes. Bailey isn't one to smile very much at anyone or even show much emotion on her face but since she has sat down this is the most comfortable I have ever seen her.

"Now give us the dirt on Bailey, we want it all." Kole leans across Bailey to look towards Kole and the boys all nod in return.

"Yeah what was Bai like as a kid, give us your backstory?" Andre asks.

"Well I met Blake, her older brother, first before Pebbles" I take note of the nickname he uses and look to Bailey who is just staring at him with a soft smile, probably thinking back to when the first met.

"Blake and me used to play basketball together on the court over by our house and ride our bikes and then one day he just started bringing his little sister along with him. Me and pebbles were the same age and Blake was a year older but since he was held back in kindergarten we all were in the same grade, unfortunately for our teachers. I think I spent more time at the Davis's then I did at my own house" Javontae continues on with a laugh.