TWO

TYLER

One of these days' coach is going to kill me, these early morning work outs fucking suck. And on top of that every time one the damn freshman doesn't finish down and backs in the designated time we do it over and over again. I'd rather be done with this bullshit, but instead we are waiting on Eli to get his lazy ass down in back in 12 seconds or less.

I hear Reece next to me breathing like he just sprinted a marathon and by this point we may have. His hands are on his knees and if looks could kill Eli would be 6 feet under, may God rest his soul.

"If we have to do this one more time I am going to make his life hell" he says through clenched teeth and I know he will stay true to his word.

We end up having to do it 4 more times.

By the time I get out of the locker room it's around 8 and I am running late for my class, the air is cool now but I know by noon I'm going to be sweating my ass off. I'm practically running to my Calculus class because if I miss even more than a second of that class I will be a whole section behind.

I run up the stairs taking two at a time to reach the door just in time for the 8 AM to start. I grab a seat in the back of the class because the chairs are bigger and there is more leg room between mine and the ones in front of me. I grab my notebook from my bookbag and grab a pencil too. Professor Martinez turns on the projector and begins to talk something about Sines and Cosines or something of that nature.

When class is over I have around 4 pages of notes, a headache, and I'm starving. My next class isn't until 11:30 so I take my time and walk to the union to get some protein balls and a coffee. I pull out my phone to see where Reece is and if he wants to meet up before our next class.

I walk up to the café and get in line behind my 10-15 people

I walk up to the café and get in line behind my 10-15 people. When I finally get to the front I get the peanut and chocolate chip protein balls and a Medium iced Vanilla coffee. I go to grab a table when I see Kole and Reece walk in. They are wearing the exact same t-shirt and basketball shorts and when I look to their feet I see the same shoes too.

"What did you guys dress each other this morning?" I say as I laugh and sit myself down across from the two of them.

Reece rolls his eyes at me as he throws his arm over Kole's shoulder. "Me and my honey right here like to match at least once a week, lets people know that we are still together and no one better hit on my boo".

Kole looks to Reece and bats his eyes and sends him a quick wink. I shake my head as I laugh a the two of them. Before I know it Reece grabs two of my protein balls from the container handing one of them to Kole and popping the other in his mouth.

"Damn Ty you got some good balls. Little darker than I thought yours would be but still good"

"We always knew Ty had some black in his Kentucky blood" Kole says.