THREE

Above is KeKe Palmer and that is who I picture Kyla Mathers as!!!

........................................................
BAILEY

"Bailey if you don't get your lazy ass out of bed I swear to all that is Holy I will come in there and drag you out of that damn bed! We are going out tonight and I finally got G to agree too so get up put something hot on because we are leaving in one hour!"

Friday night. It's finally here. After dragging though the week at a remarkably slow speed we were finally here. Friday night is a sacred time, a time for drinking and dancing. But I'm not in the mood to dance and drink tonight. I just want to stay in my PJ's and rewatch Game of Thrones. But I know Kyla would never let that happen.

Back Freshman year when we first met I remember we would go out every Friday and Saturday, Hell even some Thirsty Thursdays. We would drag G with us to all the Frat Parties and we would sneak by our RA on the way back into the building. Then Sophomore Year we did the same thing except this time G lived with us so sometimes we would get drunk and just stay in and watch sappy love movies and cry. Junior Year was a different story that's when we started going to the clubs and less to the Frat parties. Drinks were always better and the music god the music was finally something I could stand to listen to. Now here we are Kyla and me still dragging G to come with us to the parties and I know I may seem like I don't want to go now but once you get a few drinks in me and the bass starts bumping I become a whole new person.

"I'm fucking coming woman! Calm your damn tits!" I push myself out of bed and go over to my vanity with the mirror and I have come to the conclusion that I look like a disaster. My blonde hair is matted to my head and my curls have definitely seen better days. I start to do some damage control and grab my spray bottle with water and some dry shampoo. I start scrunching my hair up to get it more volume and take a makeup wife to my face. At this point G comes into my room already ready to go. She's wearing a jean skirt and a black tube top, on the bottom she stepped it up and is wearing sky high black heels. Her hair is straight as a pin, light eye makeup with a Red lip and her signature gold hoops. Honestly she looks hot as fuck and I would totally hit it.

"Will you please hurry up before Kyla loses it on all of us. She's pacing around the living room and keeps looking in the mirror to make sure her lipstick hasn't smudged". I listen to G talk about Kyla and her antics while I start on my makeup. I finish on the concealer and start on my eyes when Kyla walks in.

"Does this shirt make me look fat?"

I look over to Kyla who is wearing Black ripped shorts and a white lace bralette that falls right above her belly button. She left her hair straight tonight and the first thing I notice on her face is her highlighter, cause damn she blinded a bitch with it.

"Kyla you look hot as always." G rolls her eyes as she stands behind me checking her outfit.

"I just feel bloated and I am trying to get some tonight" Kyla throws me a look telling me I better get moving if I want to keep my life.

I finish with my makeup going for a gold eye look, highlighter and just some juice-infused gloss. I also throw on some large gold hoops and go to my closest to try and find something to wear. I decide on some ripped blue jeans with some ripped tights underneath. I put on a black bralette and a completely see through long sleeved crop top over top. I grab my OG timberlands and put those on too. I can't walk in heels to save my life so it was either these, sneakers or a pair of Crocs. Kyla would murder me if she saw me go out in my Crocs.