SIX

BAILEY

Pictured above is Reece!!

....................

I slept in until 3 on Saturday and the proceeded to not get anything done all day. I haven't heard from Kole, which I thought was kind of odd since he told me so many times on Friday that he was going to call me but it's fine. It's now Sunday and I officially have to get my shit together or I am going to fall even further behind on my studies. So me and Kyla are heading to the library to find a study room and get our lives in order. G always face-times her boyfriend on Sunday so she declined coming with us and she already had all her work done for the week and is actually on top of her shit.

Me and Kyla leave around 10:30 AM but first we know we have to stop at Starbucks to get some sort of caffeine in our bodies. Kyla has her hair in a messy bun and is wearing leggings and a Tupac t-shirt and I don't like any better in my over-sized University of Kentucky t-shirt and Nike shorts. We also both have crocs on so you know we are out here rockin' it. We have a Starbucks that takes less than 5 minutes to walk to, which is probably a big reason on why we choose this place to live.

When we get inside the line isn't too long but there is a good amount of people lounging around drinking their coffees and studying. "I think I am going to get a Caramel Macchiato" Kyla says as she stares at the menu like she doesn't always get that.

"As long as you don't mix it, I think I am just going to get a black iced coffee". She scrunches her nose at my order but proceeds to get in line.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you?" Kyla order hers first and then I go next paying for both with a gift card I got from the last Christmas. I love that my father feeds my coffee addiction.

We go and stand over by where they put the drinks out and I go over in my head exactly what I would like to get done in this study session.

"So have you talked to Kole since Friday?" Kyla looks to me and wriggles her eyebrows.

"Nope. Haven't heard a word from him. I went to his Instagram but it's just a bunch of pictures of him playing basketball and I couldn't find a twitter". Now I know you may find that kind of stalker-ish but I don't care.

"He will call, maybe he's just being a guy and making you wait." My order is called out and then Kyla's not long after so we grab our drinks and start the trek to the library.

"Aiyana and Ethan were literally couple goals. They were so sweet all night." Kyla says as we cross the street.

"I know right, I really enjoyed Reece too, the guy is funny. I don't know where the rest of the guys went and the girls that were, they were there one moment and gone the next" I say, I went to dance with Kole and when we came back over the only people there was Kyla, G, Reece, Ethan and Aiyana.

"Reece told me Tyler left cause his special friend gave him a call to meet up but then he showed up not even an hour later to help Reece with Kole". Kyla answers back, at the moment I feel sweat start to build on my forehead and I can't wait to get into an air conditioned building.

"There's no way he did his business in less than an hour" I say.

"Oh hell no, I know he didn't Reece was talking about it in the car ride home with Ethan that Tyler is constantly canceling on her or leaving in the middle. I just don't think the guy cares; he was an ass anyways so I'm not surprised.

Last night when I first talked to him I would have agreed he was an ass right away but after he drove me back to the apartment I feel myself thinking maybe he isn't that bad. I agree with her anyways though because at this point I don't know what to think about any of those guys.