FOUR

BAILEY

"I have to pee again!" We have been at the club for maybe an hour and G has to go to the bathroom yet again.

"I'll take her to the bathroom if you go get us some poor drinks?" I nod to Kyla and we split off with me going to the bar and them going off to the bathroom once again.

I swerve my way through the crowd trying my hardest not to step on anyone, or really touch anyone. I bumped into a couple people and sent them a dirty look right back. Like I'm sorry I'm just trying to get a drink, I'm not shoving you either Becky so chill the fuck out. I finally get to the end of the bar, this time with a new bartender and I just wait until I can catch their attention.

"Well hello there?" I look to my left to see a brown haired guy smiling down at me. The line isn't great but he's cute and I have nothing better to do.

"Hi" I give him a smile back and turn back towards the bar.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I smile in my head loving when guys offer to buy drinks because let's be honest no one hates getting free things. I nod my head at him and he gives me that same puppy dog smile. He's cute in a boy next door way, with his brown curly hair and blue eyes, not really my type but he's definitely not bad to look at.

"Okay what can I get you sweetheart?" he leans his arms on the bar table so he is at my height and tilts his head to the side so it is closer to my face.

"How about your name first?" I raise my eyebrows up and give him a little smirk. There's no way I am getting a drink from a complete stranger.

"Jennings. Kole Jennings." I laugh at his reference to James Bond and he gives me another smile and holds out his hand for me to shake.

"Davis. Bailey Davis." I put my hand in his and I am sure we both look like idiots with the stupid smiles we have on our faces.

"So now that we got that out of the way, what can I get you to drink Bailey Davis?"

"I will take a sex on the beach, Kole Jennings". I'm in the mood for something fruity and now I'm just excited to hear the word sex come out of his mouth.

He gives me a nod and raises his hand to get the bar tenders attention. The girl walks over and gives him a smile and then turns to me and gives me a smile too. We love when girls notice both of the people there.

"She will have a sex on the beach, and I will have a whiskey and coke please". She's nodding her head to the music but I know she heard him because she gets to work.

"So do you go to UK?" he turns his attention back to me and takes a step closer, I don't think he meant to make it look so obvious but he's very tall I don't think he could ever go unnoticed.

"Yeah I am a senior this year, how about you?" He gives me an odd look like I should know who and what year he is in.

"I'm in my Junior year" at this point our drinks were passed over and I wonder if this is it if our conversation is now over or if things are going to turn in a different direction.

"I should probably get back to my friends but we are upstairs in the lounge area" I couldn't tell if that was an invite or not but I am going to take it as one.

"If you want I can go grab my two friends and I can meet you upstairs?" he nods at my answer and tells me to just take the main staircase over by the entrance and he will see me in a few.

I go to check by the bathrooms first to see if the girls are over there and I don't see them, I look around the outskirts of the dance floor and don't see them either. I pull out my phone to send Kyla a text to see where they are.