FIVE

Kole pictured above!   Also there will be some Mature parts in this Chapter, you can skip over them if you please and i will put a **** before it starts!                  

TYLER

My buzz has officially been killed

My buzz has officially been killed. I don't know who that girl Bailey thinks she is but I don't fucking like her at all. Kole deserves better that's for sure. She may be hot but damn she has a bad attitude and I don't get how he can stand to talk to her cause she's a fucking know-it- all. But enough about her I have a hotter red head waiting on me and she knows when to open and shut her mouth. I walk back over to see Reece still sitting on the couch.

"Hey man I'm going over to Sophie's. I'll catch you later?"

"Man this is the second time this week she's about to get attached and start asking you to brunch and all that bullshit".

"Oh fuck off Reece she doesn't think that way trust me. She knows the agreement and that I'm not in the right place in my life to have a serious girlfriend and plus she wouldn't be my top choice for that either" He nods his head to that knowing Sophie is high on the hot meter but just a high on the crazy meter too.

"Alright man I'll see yah" I say goodbye to the rest of the boys and head out.

I pass by Kole and Bitchy-Bailey on my way out and seems to me that they are enjoying each other's presence a lot. Way they are dancing I bet my life savings that Kole will be getting some tonight too. Good for my boy.

I walk down the stairs and head to the back parking lot where I parked my truck. I don't drink pretty much ever because I don't like anything messing with my head and making me do things I can't control so I know I am good to drive. My mother and father bought me my truck back freshman year after my first start in a college basketball game. It's a Black-Out Dodge Ram and it is my baby. I love her almost as much as basketball by this point. Me and the boys added subs Junior year and she has been with me through a lot of shit so you know Sheila is my baby girl.

I open the car door and hop in and start Sheila up. The loud purr of her engine soothes me and I turn up Morgan Wallens "Chasin You". It's a little cooler out now so I put down my windows and let the air flow through the truck. I nod my head to the words and go on my way to Sophie's.

By the time I get there it is around 1 in the morning and she lives alone it one of the nicer student apartments so I know I don't have to worry about any roommates. We never did get together earlier this week because I spent too long at the gym and just wasn't in the mood to see her.

I walk up the stairs of her building to the third floor and make my way to her corner room. I take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself for her high pitch voice, think Janice from friends but higher and more nasally. I knock on her door and wait till I see her throw it open. Now I'm not going to lie she looks hot as hell in her Lacy robe and I know she probably isn't wearing anything underneath it.