EIGHT

TYLER

"How do I look?" Kole comes into the living room in a long sleeve white button down, dark blue jeans and white vans.

"I think you look hot and that Bailey is going to jump your bones tonight" Reece says to the left of me.

"I didn't even know you owned a pair of jeans honestly" Andre says as he walks into the living room and sits on the love seat. "I think it looks good man, where are you guys going?"

"I made a reservation at Bella Notte" At that we all fall silent and turn and pay full attention to Kole. Bella Notte is a high end Italian restaurant that isn't exactly in a college students budget.

"Oh so this is serious, serious" Me and Andre nod at what Reece says.

"I mean I don't know we haven't really gone out yet so I can't say but I can see myself really liking her. And Tyler you are just going to have to learn to like her okay because she is probably going to be coming around a lot and y'all didn't exactly get off on the right foot" I just nod in agreement not feeling the need to tell him that me and Bailey are actually on pretty good terms as of now.

"Yeah but I have to get going like 5 minutes ago because I told her I would be there at 6 and it is 5:50. So I'll catch you later." And with that Kole is out the door and on his way to meet up with Bailey.

I feel Reece stretch beside me as I go to un-pause 2k but I stop as he begins to talk. "So do you think this thing with her is actually serious? Do we have another Ethan and Aiyana situation on our hands?"

"I mean we have never seen our little baby Kole go on a date since he has been here so this might be the real deal, I don't really know Bailey though so I am probably not the best judge" Andre says. Reece turns to me knowing I am the one who probably knows Bailey the best at this point, especially after I told him about our lunch.

"I don't think any of us know her that well" I feel Reece still looking at me probably believing that I just don't want people to know that we do talk but I am telling the truth Bailey only says the bare minimum every time we talk, she is very careful with her words never really showing too much. Hopefully Kole has a better time.

At that Reece leaves for the kitchen to make some dinner and me and Andre turn back to the game and resume.

.............

Kole gets back around 9 and he is not alone. Him and Bailey walk through the door as me, Andre and Reece are on our way to getting ready to go to bed since we have a morning practice. Marcus is already knocked out in his room and Ethan is never home and spends most of his time at Aiyana's house.

Our heads turn to the front door at the sound of it opening. Kole comes waltzing in with the biggest smile on his face and is followed by Bailey who is also has a big smile on her face. She is in a light green dress with blue designs and her hair is done in some type of side ponytail. She doesn't look too bad.

"You already know them but just in case that Reece, Andre and Tyler. Guys this is obviously Bailey in case you guys also forgot." Bailey gives a little wave as Kole introduces her yet again and I give her a small smile which she returns. Then she is being dragged away and up the stairs by Kole. When I look around again I see the guys are on their way to their rooms too and I find that as my cue to go off to my room too.

I find myself thinking about how I didn't expect to see Bailey over here tonight and spending the night. I didn't think her and Kole where that far along but I must have been wrong. My room and Reeces room are the only two bedrooms on the main floor, when I get to our bathroom he isn't in there and I praise the Lord because Reece's nightly routine makes the bathroom smell like hell and I try and beat him there every night so I don't have to put myself through that. When I am down brushing my teeth and washing my face I walk out of the bathroom and change into a pair of shorts and throw myself onto my bed after setting my alarm.