Part 16: Unforeseen truths. (MATURE)

I took calming breathes, "I'd like for you to explain, why is my mate a moon child?"

The look on her face changed quickly. From surprised to worried then finally to a look full of innocence. She asked with a smile, "Oh, have you found your mate??"

i look at her with dead serious eyes, "did you know that my mate would be a moon child?"

Her eyes become saucers but i still have a sense of dread in the deepest pits of my stomach. "A-a moon child?.... oh dear this can't happen!.." She turned like a viper on me, "What sin did you do?? Why? Why, not again! Why must my line be tainted with hound blood!" She took strides as swiftly as a sphinx, pacing out the door.

Somehow deep in the hallows of my gut i feel like somethings wrong. This uncomfortable burden of misery that i can only hope to satisfy unravels me deep in my bones. A familiar ache for a sense of warming comfort envelops me. I know i need to cure this ache. Almost tumbling over my self, i rocket to the door. Each step here after the frame propels me to my destination. Blowing past my kin, servants, and countrymen.  And it's all for one simple reason. A primal, medieval, urge to find the other half of my soul. Without my other half this ache deep within would get worse, worse, and worse. At the moment i am overwhelmed with the aches so much so that it's the only thing i can think about. Like an earthquake my head pounded, blood pressure rising, breathing tightening. I couldn't think at all, there was just an almost tangible string pulling me to my other half. When i  arrived at a closed door, almost unable to breathe, i stopped to think. Yes, even in this unbearable moment of pure needing, i have stopped to If contemplate my decisions.

If i walk in that boardroom with all of the elders and warriors of moon and blood alike and proclaim my undying love for their moon leader they'll think i'm crazy.  I could loose all respect I've gained. it'll be a catastrophe. But if i stride in there smoothly, confidentially, ever so calmly.  I won't bring shame to my clan. Of course, i choose the latter. 

I strided ever so calmly into the room. Feeling the magnetic pulling of my other half, my breath hitched.  With a racing heart and frozen lungs, i took my place at the head of the table. With elder jiwoo and my grandma at my side, i begun, "As I've found my mate, hence becoming the legitimate Bloodqueen. It is my right to protect my people, as part of that duty. I want to eliminate all threats to them. So, where are these rogues?"

An old man stinking of dog stands up and tries to calm me, "We Cannot day for certain of their location my queen. But we have reason to suspect they are with the humans at an American government facility."

Th pulling on my chest grows for This man just feet away from me and I can barely breathe. But I must up the strength to speak to the moon elder, "I propose we team together and eliminate the rogues and humans alike."

The moon elder looks to his alpha. My head spins as I look into the eyes of his alpha, my mate. He looks at me with the same hunger I feel for him. "I would like to discuss it with the queen before we take any action. Privately."

I unconsciously bite my lip and nod. Quickly, I stand up and walk out waiting for San to stand too. He does.

Once in the hallway, I reach my hand out and touch his. We walk down the hall way holding hands as we near a group of people around the corner. I separate our hands and walk ahead of his escorting him to a lounge room. I start loosing myself in his sweet scent.

He walks in and I shut, sort of slamming the door behind him. He has a little smile, "So you're my mate?"
I reply, "Shocking, isn't it?"

He takes a step closer to me, "Oh the children would be pissed."

Slowly, with my heart racing I step closer just inches from his body. The lights in the room start flashing from the explosive energy. In the short time I've seen him I already know I'd give him my youth, my soul, and body. I look up at him to see his face as I speak, "Let them be."

My breathe hitches as he leans down and kisses me. I almost melt into the kiss. Every part of my body ecstatic, as I kiss him back. I want every part of him. He bends down as our kiss deepens and picks me up. His strong arm on my back makes my cheeks redden. I wrap my legs around his torso. He pulls away while my legs are wrapped and I bring my arms to his neck. He asks, "Can they hear us in here?"

Honestly I don't know, but I don't care at this point. I look at his flushed cheeks and messy hair, "I don't know."

He looks to the door and smiles looking back down to me, "doesn't matter."

The passion ignites our kiss as he pulls me back in and walks to a wall pushing me against it. My back presses the wall as I reach and pull off his shirt. His skin exposes to the light and I kiss him harder. He pulls apart my armor, the red armor makes a clang to the floor. As my breast exposes themselves and he touches one. He rubs and squeezes as I grind on his pelvis from how turned on I am. My mouth slips out a soft moan.

My hands travel to his pants and I pull them down as he steps out of them. His hands pull off my pants leaving me in my panties. He pulls down his boxers and grinds himself on me through my panties. From the stimulation I kiss him harder and start pulling magnetic energy from him. I feel his energy pulled into me. He takes a free hand and pulls my panties down, then pins my arms to the wall as he aligns himself to my hole. He moans deeply as he pushes into me and I feel an immense amount of pleasure.

With my hands pinned and I'm pushed against the wall he thrusts deeper and I feel myself building up from all the pleasure. He pounds into me harder, every thrust hitting my sweet spot. Our moans fill the hall. As he thrusts one more time I release, feeling all the built up please amount to a peak. I clean her around him as I fill his warm liquid fill me up.

He pulls out of me and carries me to the couch. We sit down together naked, his skin touching mine. I lean on his side sitting next to him, panting a little out of breathe. He wraps his arms around me. He says, " Can this be forever?"

I take a deep breathe and sigh, "hopefully."

He smiles and holds me tighter. As I zone out into the strong beats of his heart. Then I hear them, the heart beats near door of what I assume is people trying to listen in. I begrudgingly undo his arms and stand up, "people are trying to listen in... we should probably leave."

I dress my self quickly and while I'm up I hand him his clothing. And watch with a fluttering heart as he stands and puts his pants on. Then his muscular arms pulls the shirt over his head as he finger combs his hair to fix it.

Once we are both dressed and looking decent again we step out and the hall is full of moon and blood children alike. My grandmother, Biming, Xiaolin, Takeshi, and Chen stare at me with wide eyes. I assume they know what happened in there. But I walk forward to them anyways. Xiaolin states, "So, what happened In there?"

I'm unsure of how to respond and don't anwser as my grandmother speaks for me. "Surely it was a mistake or just her persuading him to join us against the rogues. Right Min-so?"

As they all look at me I look over at San, he must've felt my gaze as he looks awash from the squabbles of his pack. His eyes meet mine, he must know what I'm asking. For he nods approval and looks to his pack as he opens his mouth and tells his pack. I zone in from across the room, "She is my mate."

The gasps from the moon children distracts my Blood children's and they wonder what he said as I look at my grandmother, "it wasent a mistake." I look at Chen and Takeshi knowing what I'm about to say will hurt them. "He's my mate."

The usual brightness in Chen's eyes dwindles as I visibly see his heart break. Takeshi looks like I slapped him across the face as I actually get slapped across the face. My grandmother, her hand whips my cheek and I'm taken aback. As San springs from across the room to my aid. My grandmother spits on me and shouts, "I will not have another kin taken by those bloody hounds!"