part 10: Russian roulette.

Fluttering and shifting are the movements of my awareness. The warmth caused by another persons nakedness on your own is inviting, caring, complex, and not something i deserve. Chen is holding me like a precious doll, a single glance tells of his angelic features. 

I do not deserve him

This wasn't something I'm used to, being out there. Completely open with another person. But I couldn't help myself. He is irresistible, lately a lot of things are irresistible. People like me shouldn't have this prowess, i even seduced an innocent man. I even froze my own blood relatives, well maybe not blood anymore, but relatives. I am monstrous.

I cannot stay here doing harm to this poor soul, he mustn't take this to heart, he should understand, last night was pillow talk. Creeping my way out of bed and into his closet was my stealthiest move ever. It's amazing what not wanting to wake a sleeping lover can do to you.  

Looking in the mirror, I have on black sweat pants that were way to long to ever possibly be Mine. And a black matching hoodie, that had a hood big enough to cover my face. Satisfied with this gear, slipping on the smallest shoes I can muster, exiting this closet, going to the door presumably leading out of here. Before leaving, my eyes dare to linger a last look at Chen. He is still sleeping and angelic as ever.

Reluctantly with a part of me screaming, i leave the room. Finding the exit eventually.

Once outside seeing the sun hasn't risen yet, that means there's still time to get back home.

Tugging at the intangible instincts, the single whiff of home sends my legs propelling onward. For about 700kilometers in once sane direction. Only when i stop to catch another whiff in a random alleyway.

When I smell that delicious scent, sweet, metallic and overall overwhelming my senses at the moment. Gods, I'm so hungry already. Turning over my shoulder, the bloody scent is from a girls being beaten behinds me. Her face is already bruised up at this point, her attackers are also holding down a man.

This is not how i planned my return home, but the familiar pang of my own injustices rings.. Seeing this girl beaten flashes me of Sukiyaki and Akane. I will not allow this. Big strides are taken as i proceed to the girls attacker. Yanking the bastard off of her, tossing the trash against the wall. 

He meets my eyes seeming confused, I look over my shoulder again to see the girl manically curled over in laughter. She pulls out a gun and shoots at the guys holding down who, I presume to be her boyfriend. With suck quickly turned tables i can only fling myself to catch the bullets before they meet their targets.

She makes a 'O' with her mouth being surprised. Her partner tosses the men off of him as she pulls out another gun proclaiming to all, "I hear in Russia they play a really fun game! Wanna play?"

 Her boyfriend grabbed a one of the guys I thought was beating them up and points the gun at him.  He cheers us on, "Play or the innocent gets it!"

The girl continues the game beginning by emptying the chamber of her revolver, except for one bullet. A small audible spinning is heard from her shutting and spinning the chambers. It's impossible to tell where which chamber carries death. This hunk of death is tossed to the man i pulled of her. She demands, "Now, you point it at your head and you pull the trigger."

This man knows they will kill his buddy, this is one of the only ways out. I can hear his heart,  It's deliciously racing. But he seemed to weigh his odds in his head then he solemnly squeezes the trigger.  No blast it ringing, yet. The girl's face seems to be disappointed, "Pass it to her" She nods in my direction.

Without looking at me he hands the revolver to me mouthing his silent apology along the way. There is no time for me to tell him this is not his fault now that all eyes are on me. Instead i put it  simply, "Don't you know it's stupid to play Russian roulette with someone who's bullet proof?"