"That's not my Y/N" *part 2* (Peter Parker)

Start from the beginning

"Hold on, Mr Stark, wait, what-." He caught a glimpse of the TV and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god." He mumbled, getting out of Tony's grip and rushing towards the TV, making Tony sigh. His heart started to pound through his chest as on the screen was Y/N, unconscious, tied to a chair and looking very beaten up. Tears pricked Peter's eyes as he raised a shaky hand to the monitor and placed his finger against her head, begging for her to wake up.

"Is this a live feed? Is that how she is right now?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly.

"Yeah, kid, it's live." Steve mumbled. Peter choked, a tear leaving his eye.

"We have to go and get her, look at her, they've beaten the shit out of her." He gulped.

"And we will go get her, but not yet. They will kill her if they know that we're coming." Tony nodded. Peter looked at him.

"What's stopping us? You've seen the feed, right? She's beaten up so badly, Mr Stark, we need to save her." He choked.

"Something is wrong with her, Peter, that's what's stopping us. All she's doing when she's conscious is screaming your name erratically. That could be her way of warning you that you'll be walking into a trap or something, we have to think this through." Steve spoke.

"I don't know, she screams Peter's name a lot, we've all heard it." Sam mumbled.

"Really, Sam? Now?" Natasha scoffed, making him hold his hands up in defence.

"Peter." Peter's head shot up to look at the screen as he heard Y/N's weak voice.

"Y/N." he gulped as he rushed to the screen. His eyebrows furrowed as she just sat there, tears rolling down her face.

"What-why isn't she responding?" he gulped, looking at Steve.

"Sorry, kid, it's a one-way feed. We can hear her, but she can't hear us." He sighed. Peter returned it and looked at the screen. He gulped, staring at Y/N's battered yet still incredibly beautiful face.

"Peter, I don't know what's going to happen, but you cannot come after me. Please, I beg you. Peter." She choked.

"She's not seriously telling me not to come after her." He scoffed.

"Oh, she is." Tony nodded.

"Peter, let the others come for me, not you. If you love me, you won't come after me." She whispered, shaking her head as a tear left her eye. Peter's face immediately softened, a tear leaving his own eye as she said that. Nine times out of ten, he loved the fact that Y/N knew him so well, but it was times like this where he hated the fact that she knew him better than he knew himself. But surely, she knew that he'd still go after her. Suddenly, two men appeared in the camera's view.

"Mr Stark." Peter mumbled, making Tony lean against the desk next to where Steve was sitting so that he could see the screen.

"This can't be good." Tony muttered as he saw Y/N scowl and fidget in her restraints, clearly trying to get away from the men. Peter's eyes widened as one of them pulled out a needle.

"What the fuck is that?" he gulped, pointing at the needle.

"Shit." Steve mumbled, all of them looking at the screen. Peter's eyes widened again as the man with the syringe harshly grabbed Y/N's neck, making her wince as he tilted her head and inserted the syringe into her neck.

"Y/N, NO!" Peter screamed, lunging for the screen as the man injected the liquid into Y/N's neck.

"Peter, stop." Steve spoke as he grabbed Peter and held him back. Peter choked and stared at the screen as Y/N gasped, her eyes turning completely black as she stopped struggling.

"What the hell?" he whispered.

"Steve, the kid is right, I don't know what they just injected into Y/N, but this is bad. We need to get her out of there." Tony nodded. Steve sighed.

"Okay. Everyone suit up, we leave for HYDRA in ten minutes. Peter, you're staying here." He nodded.

"Like hell I am." He scoffed.

"Kid, did you not hear Y/N literally beg you not to go get her? What if she's trying to warn you that it's a trap? Because I'm sure as hell not losing both of you." Tony shook his head.

"If I don't go, I quit." Peter threatened. Steve looked at Tony as he sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Fine, fine. God, I'm never having kids, they're too damn stubborn. But I warn you, Peter, if you put yourself in danger on this mission, I won't rescue you." Tony mumbled.

"That's fair, Mr Stark, thank you." The boy nodded before rushing out of the lab and towards his room to suit up.