6- Patton's POV

T.W.: panic attack

I hummed as I stirred the pasta. For some reason, I couldn't help thinking about the dark sides. Was it right to push them away like that? Anx was also a dark side, but he's not like them. They're bad.

"Patton," Logan's cool voice broke me out of my thoughts, "the pasta is boiling over."

I yelped as I turned off the stove. Logan sighed.

"Is there something on your mind?" He asked.

"Were we wrong to push the dark sides out?" I said.

Logan hesitated before responding.

"I don't think so." He said, "The dark sides have proven that they are not beneficial to Thomas."

"Then what about Anxiety?" I asked.

Logan hummed, "I think he will be fine as he could incorporate more than just anxiety, dispite his name. In fact it could be explained on the yerk-"

"YAWN!" Roman shouted, walking into the kitchen, "Anxiety is a dark side. He's one of them. Let's help him get better then get him out. Who knows what he'll do to Thomas if he stays?"

Virgil's POV 

I hid around the corner as Patton, Logan, and Roman talked about me. Did they really want to get rid of me that much? What if they sent me back to them!?

I felt my breath catch in my throat. No no no no no. I can't go back there. Panic creeped onto my bones. I ran back to my room, locking the door behind me.

So much for dinner. I took a few deep breaths. They hate me. And if they think I'm bad, then I'll be the worst.