18- Virgil's POV

Everything hurt. My arms and legs had the worst pins and needles feeling, and everything else just ached.

"Anx? Anx!"

Someone shook my shoulder, causing me to hiss in pain.

"Anx!" Someone hugged me tightly.

"Ow..." I mumbled, opening my eyes.

Patton was hugging me, Logan was by the door, Roman was next to me, and Thomas was standing in the middle of my room. They all had dark eyeshadow under their eyes.

"What're you doing in my room?" I asked, my voice sounding like sandpaper.

"Anx... we weren't feeling any of your affects at all!" Roman said, "it was chaos!"

"How long have you been here?" I asked as Patton released me from the hug.

"Fifteen minutes and twenty-seven seconds, twenty-" Logan was cut off by Thomas.

"A while!" He sighed.

"You need to leave." I mumbled.

"We're not leaving without you!" Patton cried.

I sighed, "well I can't walk."

"Then I'll carry you!" Roman picked me up, causing me to whine in pain.

"You okay kiddo?" Patton asked.

"Everything hurts." I mumbled.

Logan sighed, "well let you rest out in the commons where we can watch for any negative effects."

I nodded and closed my eyes. Roman carried me out of my room. He was so warm, I didn't want him to leave.

"Anx, you gotta let go of me now." Roman laughed lightly.

I shook my head, "I'm cold, you're warm."

He chuckled again, "you're adorable right now."

"I'm not 'dorable. I bring death 'n destruction to all." I mumbled tiredly.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I could practically hear Roman's smirk.

I smiled softly, drifting into a deep sleep. I could worry about the situation later.