29- Virgil's POV

Roman opened the door. I saw what was outside for the first time in fifteen years.

There was a little white porch with three steps leading down to a small yard. Thick forest edged around the house and a blanket of snow layed over everything.

"Virge?" Roman asked, already outside.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous..." I whispered.

Roman smiled, holding out his hand, "Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination. Take a look, and you'll see, into your imagination."

I smiled and took his hand, letting him lead me down the steps.

"We'll begin, with a spin, traveling in, the world of my creation. What we'll see, will defy explanation." He sang.

He pulled me over to a sleigh drawn by a dappled grey horse.

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world? There's nothing to it."

I sat down next to him and he grabbed the reigns, starting the horse down the path.

"There is no, life I know, to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free, if you truly wish to be." Roman finished as snow started to softly fall around us.

I smiled and leaned on his shoulder, "Thanks Ro."

"It's my pleasure, my stormcloud." Roman kissed the top of my head, "Happy birthday by the way."

I chuckled, hiding my face, "it's not that special."

"Yes it is," he kissed me, "and besides, I've already gotten two tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert."

"You what!?" I shot up as Roman laughed.

He held up two slips of paper, "next week."

"Oh my gods Roman, you're amazing!" I yelled, hugging him tightly.

"I know." Roman smirked.

Suddenly the horse stopped.

"What's happening?" I asked, sitting up.

"I'm not sure." Roman jumped down, summoning his sword, "stay here, I'll go check it out."

I nodded as Roman walked off. It was eerily quiet. A noise to my left made me jump. A figure stumbled out of the trees.

Deceit.

The lying trait met my eyes. That's when I noticed the blood.

"Virge?" Deceit gasped painfully.

I couldn't speak, my heart was hammering too much. What the hell happened!?

"I'm sorry," Deceit stumbled forward, "please help..."

He collapsed in the snow, not moving. I didn't know what to do. I had so many questions! Why was Deceit bleeding? Why was he apologizing? Where was Roman!?

"Roman!" I yelled, backing away from Deceit's unconscious body.

Moments later, Roman came back, holding an unconscious Remus.

"Virgil! A-and Deceit?" Roman faltered, "what happened?"

"I don't know!" I cried, "he just showed up and passed out! I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out!"

"It'll be okay Virge," Roman said, throwing Remus in the back of the sleigh, "I'll put them back in their side of the midnscape."

"No..." Deceit muttered, trying to sit up, "it's gone..."

"What do you mean 'gone'?" Roman asked helping they lying trait into the back of the sleigh with Remus.

"It was destroyed!" Deceit hissed, "blown up! Gone!"

He went quiet, "our home is gone."

"H-how?" I asked, that place was like a fortress.

"No idea." Deceit whispered, swaying slightly, "now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out now."

Roman sighed as he climbed in next to me, "I'm sorry Virge."

"It's fine." I shrugged, "it was nice while it lasted."

Roman smiled and kissed my cheek, "I'm glad at least part of it was enjoyable."

I flushed, "let's go home, it's freezing out here."

Roman laughed, "alright love."

The horse started pulling the sleigh back towards the house. I frowned. What are we going to do with them? I sighed. I can't forget what they did to me, but maybe, maybe, I'll be able to forgive them... eventually.