8- Logan's POV

Patton was a mess. Roman was in pain. Anxiety was hyperventilating in the corner, insisting he was fine.

Thomas had just come out to his family.

Currently, he was taking a nap in his room. I sighed. Why did Roman think it was a good idea to come out that way?

"Morality, are you alright?" I asked, walking up to the emotional trait.

Patton sniffed and nodded, "I think so."

I nodded, "alright then. I shall go check on Roman now."

Patton nodded again, curling further into the couch. I summoned a plate of cookies and a glass of water, setting the consumables next to him before walking off.

"Everything hurts!" Roman cried from his laying position on the floor as I drew near.

"Pain is a temporary emotion, this will pass." I commented, summoning a pain relief tablet and some cream based soup, as he hasn't eaten all day.

"Thanks for the food Calculator Watch." Roman sighed, taking the tablet, "and the existential crisis."

I simply nodded, "it was no problem. I suggest moving to your room as soon as you are able, it's not good to lay on the floor for long periods of time."

"Sure thing Nerd." Roman gave a weak thumbs up.

Lastly, I went to check on Anxiety. I stayed quiet and knelt down to his level as not to scare him more.

"Anxiety," I started, keeping my volume low, "are you alright?"

"I̸̺̊́̏'̵̈̌m̵̑͝ f̸̛͕̫̔̌̿̂̄̀͠͝i̶̛̼͍̽͐̈̅̄̇͠͠n̶̢̢̧͈̗̓̄̈́͒͝è̴̤͇̮̏!" Anxiety yelled in his 'tempest tounge' as Roman calls the multiplication of Anxiety's voice when he himself is anxious.

I nodded, respecting his boundaries, "Then is there anything you want?"

Anxiety was quiet for a moment, "M̵͙͎̓̈́y̴͔̓ ̶̧̌̊h̸̎ȇ̸̮a̶͈͊d̷p̸͔̕ĥ̴o̵͇͕̅n̶̩̝̆e̵̤̕ͅs̴̝̮̀ ̸̮̥̃..."

I summoned the traits bulky black headphones, helping Anxiety plug them into his phone when his hands shook too much. Anxiety took deep breaths as he drowned out the world with music. For good measure, I summoned a waterbottle and an apple for him.

I stood up and looked around the common room again. Roman was gone from the floor, presumably to his room, and Patton was asleep on the couch, one half-eaten cookie left on the plate.

I took the plate from the couch and set it on the coffee table nearby, snapping the crumbs away. Carefully, as not to wake the sleeping trait, I layed Patton down and pulled a blanket over him. I felt a strange, warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest.

"Logan?" A small voice spoke behind me.

"Yes Anxiety?" I responded, turning to face the trait.

"C-can you help me to my room?" He asked meekly.

I nodded, walking over to help the younger trait stand up. Anxiety leaned heavily against me. The apple he shoved in his pocket made his jacket slip off his shoulder and hide the waterbottle in his hand. For some reason, I pulled his jacket up.

When we arrived at Anxiety's room, the trait was nearly asleep.

"Thanks'Lo." He slurred, opening his door.

"It was no problem. Are you in need of any further assistance?" I asked him.

Anxiety shook his head, "'m fine... you go'n get s'm sleep too."

I almost chuckled, "I will. Goodnight Anxiety."

"G'nigh."