12- Virgil's POV

"Are you guys sure about this?" I asked as the others were about to sink out.

"It'll be fine Twilight." Roman rolled his eyes.

"I'm up." Logan said, sinking out.

"And me next!" Roman grinned a moment later, sinking out next.

"Awe! He's singing frozen!" Patton giggled, "oop! I'm about to miss my que! See you later kiddo!"

"Um, oka- and he's gone." I sighed, sitting down on the couch.

The others had invited me, but big surprise, I'm really anxious about it. So I was just content with watching.

~~time skip ~~

"And until next time, see you later guys gals and non-binary pals! Peace out!" Thomas yelled to end the video.

"Well?" Roman asked as he rose up in the Mindscape.

"What." I sighed.

"I believe he's asking how the video went." Logan clarified.

"Oh, I guess it went okay then?" I shrugged.

"See! I told you it would be fine!" Roman laughed.

"Now kiddo," Patton popped up, "be nice."

"I appreciate that Patton, but I really don't care." I stood from the couch, "I'm just gonna go to my room."

"Wha-?" I heard Patton behind me.

The stairs creaked as I walked up them, ignoring everything else. I had just closed my door when someone covered my mouth.

Slimy tentacles renders me immobile, lifting me off the floor. There was a foul smell in the air.

Remus.

"Hello Virgil." Deceit smirked as he walked out of the shadows.

My eyes widened and I started to struggle.

"Calm down. We have a proposal for you." Deceit said.

I glared at him, but stopped struggling.

"Good." Deceit smiled, "now, Thomas doesn't want you, the Light Sides don't want you. But we do Virgil. You belong with usss."

Deceit's yellow eye seemed to glow brighter as the room got darker, "make Thomasss anxiousss. You know you want to. And when there'sss an opening, WE'LL SSSSTRIKE!"

I let out a muffled scream as Remus and Deceit laughed. Everything started to go dark. It hurt, everything HURT! I slowly slipped into unconsciousness.