14- Virgil's POV

I hummed lightly as I waited for my script for the next video. For some reason, I was actually starting to enjoy them. It was fun acting alongside the others.

"Virgil!"

I flinched as Deceit grabbed my shoulder with a bone shattering grip.

"Oh, hey Dee." I gave him a small smile.

"What." He hissed, "Are. You. Doing!"

I blinked, "wha-?"

"You're not doing your job!" Deceit growled, "You know, making Thomas anxious!"

My eyes went wide, "Well, I was just-!"

"I don't care!" Deceit took a breath, then let go of my shoulder, "you're supposed to be making Thomas anxious."

"But... Thomas is so nice and-"

"Did I ask!?" Deceit snapped.

I quickly shook my head.

Deceit smiled cruely, "good."

I looked around for Remus, but couldn't see him.

"Where's Remus?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"He's working on a plan." Deceit smirked, "now that you're of no use to us."

"What?"

"You've been getting along with the light sides!" Deceit poked the center of my chest, "I've heard what they say about you. They don't want a former dark side!"

"Former? But I thought-" I was cut off again.

"You don't deserve to be a dark side!" Deceit hissed, "You don't deserve to be a part of Thomas!"

I flinched back.

"Everyone is done with you Virgil." Deceit sighed, "do us a favor and leave."

With that Deceit sunk out.

Maybe Deceit was right. Maybe I should leave.

Maybe...

I took a deep breath, focusing on the things that connected me to Thomas. One by one, I severed those connections.

By the time the last connection broke, my vision was fading in and out and my breathing came in pained gasps. I barely had enough time to lock my door before passing out.