27- Virgil's POV

As soon as I appeared in the Mindscape, Roman picked me up and spun me around.

"You were fantastic!" He laughed, setting me down and kissing me.

"Thanks Ro." I said, hiding my blush.

Roman smiled and kissed my forhead, "so, because it's Christmas time, would you be opposed to a horse drawn date?"

I felt worry work into my stomach, "o-outside the house?"

"Yeah." Roman nodded, his face slipping into a frown, "is something wrong?"

I wrapped my arms around my stomach, "I haven't been out of the house since..."

"Oh," Roman hugged me, "okay. It's okay, I understand. We could just have a Christmas movie marathon in my room."

"But the sleigh ride-" I was cut off by Roman.

"I want you to be comfortable, that's what matters most." He gave me a small smile.

"Thanks Ro." I rested my head on his chest, "but I think it's time for me to get out there again. I can't stay here the rest of my life. And if anything goes wrong..."

I leaned up to kiss him, "you'll be there to protect me."

Roman smiled, "alright. If you're sure we can go later tonight. It's supposed to snow."

"How romantic." I chuckled.

Roman hummed, "how about right now we get something to eat?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, "carry me?"

"Fine." Roman rolled his eyes with a smile, picking me up bridal-style.

"Thank you." I kissed him, "I love you Ro."

Roman smiled, "I love you too Virge."