~19~

Words could not describe how angry Nightmare was right now. He knew Slicer / Ink loved Error and he knew he promised to help Ink get together with Error but now... He was going to go back on his promise. He was going to make Ink his queen. He let Ink leave the room for now, but he was going to make Ink his queen sooner or later. He'd even go as far as forcing Ink to be his queen. He grinned at the thought of making Ink be his queen. But he couldn't help but feel like there was something off about 'Slicer'.

But in order to make Ink / Slicer his Queen, there'd be preparations he'd have to do. Such as getting a crown made for Slicer, getting a wedding area set up, getting a crown made for Slicer, and other stuff. He knew Slicer would likely refuse to be his queen, but who ever said Slicer had a choice? The thought of making Slicer his Queen was enough to make him grin. As for when he'd want to marry Slicer... He'd want to marry him as soon as possible. After Slicer had been wandering around for a while, he decided to go look for Slicer and would find him relaxing in the living room. He looked at Slicer, grinning. "Hey Slicer, I know you love Error and all but why not be with me instead? I can treat you better than that glitch ever could. I could buy you anything you fucking want. Heh, we could even rule the multiverse together! All you have to do is agree to be my Queen and promise to never leave me."

Of course, this angered Slicer / Ink. Ink glared at him. "First of all, I'm only working for you because you promised to help me get together with Error. That's all. If you can't keep your end of the deal, then I'll fucking leave. I don't like you like that, boss. And if you can't fucking understand that, then go find someone else to be your damn Queen." He glared harshly at Nightmare and crossed his arms. He absolutely refused to be Nightmare's Queen. Ink was honestly starting to question if this deal with Nightmare was even worth it at this point. Would it be better to just forget about Error and go back to isolating himself from everyone again? Maybe so. But perhaps not. Right now, Ink needed time to calm down, so he simply left the castle, wanting to be left alone. He just went back to a familiar tree he had once sat under, ignoring the fact that it was snowing now.