~45~

Despite Ink having felt like he should be more worried about the fact he felt something or someone watching him, he could honestly care less. For all he cared, it could be Nightmare. Actually... He'd care if it were Nightmare. He'd definitely care about that. To be entirely honest, his mind felt utterly conflicted. It was riddled with guilt, emptiness, and...loneliness?... Why was he feeling lonely?... He shouldn't even be able to feel lonely, right?... Then again, he shouldn't be able to feel depressed either but logic seems to have been quite literally thrown out the window in regards to how Ink functions nowadays. However, when he heard a small creak in the floorboards, he just quietly glanced over to where the sound came from, yet, there was nothing visibly there. "Must have just been imagining it..." he grumbled quietly to himself. Maybe whatever was there was attempting to sidetrack him? Perhaps that was the case. He was about to go back to silently being conflicted within the depths of his mind until a familiar scent became apparent to him. Coffee. Now he knew exactly who was here with him. "Reaper? The fuck are you doing here?" This guy seriously seemed to follow Ink everywhere nowadays.

Reaper gave a small huff as he allowed himself to be seen, taking a casual sip of his coffee as he did so. "Ya seem kinda sad, pal. What's the matter? Sad ya can't have the love of your life, Error?" he took another sip of his delicious coffee that he likely got from a Starbucks or something. Ink rolled his eyelights a bit. "Don't you have something better to do than to pester me?" Reaper just shrugged a bit in response to Ink's statement, taking yet another sip of his coffee. "To be entirely honest with ya pal, watching you has been the best entertainment I've had aside from slacking off from work to drink my coffee. I kinda feel like if you actually got with Error, that it'd be like some sort of sad romance drama or something. Though to be fair, watching you fuck up everything is one of the best parts of this drama. Heh, maybe I'll bring some popcorn to eat next time I watch you further screw your life up. All I can say for sure is that karma sure as hell is gonna come bite you in the ass one day with a mouthful of razor sharp teeth."

Reaper had a lazy grin on his face as he could see the visible frustration on Ink's face. "What's the matter, pal? Upset that I see pretty much your entire life as just some sort of twisted depressing romance drama show? Because that's quite literally what it is." He took a small sip of his coffee. Ink glared at Reaper for the things that Reaper had said. "Listen here, buddy. My life isn't something you can just go around and freely watch like a tv show. How would you like it if I did that to you about your life, huh? You probably wouldn't like it much at all!" Reaper shrugged again. "To be honest, ya wouldn't find many interesting things to watch, unless you have a thing for watching someone collect souls and stuff." Ink scoffed a bit. "As for your previous statement about wanting to eat popcorn while you watch my life, no, I will not allow you to do that. And no, Reaper, this does not mean you can go have coffee ice cream instead of popcorn." Reaper went silent. "Wait, that's a thing? I'll have to try it sometime, thanks for telling me about it, pal." Ink rolled his eyelights once more at Reaper's response.