~27~

Ink laid there for what felt like months, though, he had no real way of telling how long he's been trapped on the bed. Nightmare would bring him food occasionally to feed him at least, and at nighttime, Ink had to deal with Nightmare sleeping next to him on the bed. So, at least he's gotten used to Nightmare sleeping next to him every night. Every day, Ink would ask Nightmare if he could leave the room or at least leave the bed, but the answer was always no. And since there were no windows in the room, Ink had no way of telling what time of day it was.

After laying there for at least a few more hours, he heard footsteps approaching the bedroom door. He trembled, fearing it was Nightmare, which for once, it wasn't Nightmare. Ink glanced at the door, seeing... Error... Walk into the room. Ink looked at Error, hoping Error would take the handcuffs off him and free him. The only reason Error was here was that since Error works for Nightmare, Nightmare told Error to keep an eye on Ink while Nightmare was getting things ready for the wedding. Error looked at Ink with an unamused expression. He huffed a bit, crossing his arms. "sO yOu'Re AcTuAlLy GoInG tO MaRrY nIgHtMaRe, HuH? ARe YoU NeRvOuS aBoUt tHe UpCoMiNg WeDdInG?"

Ink trembled as he looked at Error. The wedding was already coming up so soon? Ink wasn't ready for this. His tears started to fall as he looked at Error. "W-When's the wedding going to be?... N-Nightmare never told me when the wedding date would be..." Error honestly wasn't surprised that Nightmare never told Ink when the wedding date would be. He looks to the side for a moment, debating on if he should tell Ink or not, then he looked back at Ink. "NiGhTmArE hAs ThE WeDdInG sChEdUeLeD fOr ToMoRrOw. AnD fRoM wHaT I'Ve HeArD, hE pLaNs On HaViNg YoU wEaR a DrEsS ToO."

Ink froze when he heard Error say that the wedding would be tomorrow. Ink wasn't ready for this at all and began to full on sob. He was honestly fearing tomorrow. "I-I d-don't w-want t-to m-marry h-him..." He said as he kept sobbing. After about half an hour, he managed to somewhat stop crying. He sniffled a bit and looked at Error, having noticeable fear in his eyes. He tried to sit up but was unable to due to the handcuffs tightly restraining his wrists to the bedframe. He felt like crying again. "P-Please, E-Error... Y-You have to h-help m-me g-get out of this place. I-I d-don't want to m-marry N-Nightmare..." He started to sob again.

Error huffed. "SoRrY, BuT bOsS WiLl KiLl Me iF I FrEeD yOu, So nO. YOu mIgHt aS WeLl GeT sOmE ReSt FoR nOw. AfTeR aLl, ToMoRrOw WiLl Be A mAjOr DaY fOr yOu." Ink couldn't stop trembling at this point. He couldn't calm himself down either as he was beginning to have a panic attack. His head felt like it was throbbing, making him feel like he was going to pass out. It hurt for him to breathe from the tight feeling in his throat that resulted from his panic attack. He felt his vision slightly fade, making him realize he may end up passing out from his panic attack. Error made no effort to try and calm Ink down either. After all, why should he try to calm ink down? It's not his job to calm ink down anyways. He just stood there, watching ink until ink would end up passing out from his severe panic attack.