28. Do You Want Me To Choke You?

HISTORIA

Every day, Alexio and I snuck away from everyone so we could have the same fun we had that morning in his bed. The more I tried anal sex, the more comfortable I was with him and eventually, he was able to not hold back anymore.

In his room, in my room, in the library, and he even tried to convince me to do it in his parents' bed one time. I would've said yes if I weren't so scared.  

On Christmas Day, we didn't really have a celebration. Alexio told me most Russians celebrate Christmas in January but he still gave me and Rosa a present.

He and I were drinking hot cocoa in front of his fireplace, the rest of the house was dark because everyone else was asleep. I was also too nervous to give him his present so he gave me mine first, and I was surprised to see how big the box was.

"Alexio," I chuckled, drinking the last bit of hot cocoa, "You didn't have to."

"Too late, my little milashka," he grinned, taking my cup and placing it on the coffee table, "Open it, babe."

I ripped the wrapping paper in one swift movement and he handed me a pocket knife to cut open the tape on the blue box. Inside were various things but they were all in two different colors, purple and blue. Cool Ranch Doritos, the one I was eating the first day he came over to Rosa's, blue and purple skittles in a bottle, blue and purple makeup, blue and purple pens, scrunchies, and books that had blue and purple covers.

"I didn't know what exactly you wanted so I asked Rosa what was your favorite color and well..." he scratched the back of his head, a blush spreading on his cheeks, "She said you couldn't pick between blue and purple so I just... "

"Alexio," I smiled, "You're so sweet, I love this."

He gulped, "Really?"

"Yeah, the amount of thought you put into this really makes me happy, this honestly blew me away."

Alexio's lips grew into a beautiful grin, "That's great!"

I couldn't stop smiling, this was so cute of him and I gotta say, this has got to be the best present someone has ever given me. I closed the box and placed it next to me and my heart dropped because my present for him wasn't that great.

Digging into my sweater's pocket, I pulled out a black, sleek jewelry box and handed it to him, smiling sheepishly, "It's not as great as your present for me but...I hope you like it."

Alexio took it excitedly and opened it, he took out the necklace I got him and smiled, "Two moon pendants?"

I sat closer to him, our legs and arms touching, and pointed at one of the pendants, "This was the moon on the night you were born," I pointed at the other, "And this one's mine, I asked your mom what time you were born so she helped me a lot."

Alexio beamed, "Historia, this is way better than my present to you."

"Well," I grinned, "Thank you, kind sir."

"No," he shook his head and kissed my cheek, "Thank you...for everything."

He handed the necklace to me so I could put it on for him and he turned, facing the fireplace. As I clasped the back of the necklace, I caught him staring at the fire, deep in thought.

Alexio turned back to me and placed a hand on my cheek, "You're amazing, why would anyone want to hurt you?"

That was out of the blue. He seems weird tonight, always getting lost in his thoughts more often, what was in his mind that made him ask that question? "I don't know, I think because I'm just easy to break."