21. MindGeek

before you read: the italicized dialogue means Alexio and his friend (which you will be introduced to soon) are speaking in Russian

ALEXIO

"So, I came back drunk out of my mind with 100 chicken wings...and you hacked my phone to put me on Instagram Live?"

I can picture Historia shrugging as she lathered shampoo in my black hair, "Yeah, pretty much."

This morning she woke up at around 1pm and I was still in bed, my hangover didn't let me wake up until 2pm. She had to drag me out and help me in the bathtub so I can shower and she also offered to wash my hair, which I happily obliged, this headache makes me want to sleep forever.

Last night I don't know what came over me. After Historia left for her date, I was so fucking angry with her and myself, I needed to drink my pain away. Not once have I asked how was her date, I don't want to hear her talk about some asshole.

Historia is sitting on a small chair behind me while I lay in the tub, massaging my head while she washes my hair with her shampoo, "And I didn't hack your phone, I asked what your password was and you told me straight away."

Fuck, hope she doesn't think I'm a Satanist. I stay quiet and let her continue with my hair, sighing happily at the way her fingers feel on my scalp. This feels incredible, it's like I'm on Cloud 9 even though this hangover wants to kill me. I shut my eyes, enjoying this intimate moment we're sharing right now.

No other girl has ever been this gentle with me before. After Historia rinses my hair, she places small kisses behind my neck and on my shoulder before smothering my hair with another glob of shampoo. I've always been with women who just want sex, and here I am naked in front of a fully clothed girl who hasn't touched me sexually or begged me to fuck her.

I....I could really get used to this.

"I'm surprised Rosa didn't find us in bed together," I yawn, wincing at my pounding headache.

"Oh, she went to work," Historia replied, rinsing my hair one final time after using conditioner, "she should be back in a few hours."

We fell silent again and as soon as she was done, I rose up while she handed me my towel. I thanked her, followed by a kiss on her forehead, "Do you want to go out today?"

"Yeah," she says, smiling as she takes my towel and wraps it around my waist, "what do you want to do today?"

Kiss you. "I'm thinking about getting another tattoo."

She asked me a tattoo of what as we left her bathroom, "And where are you going to get it?"

Historia already had my clean set of clothes out for me on her bed, I threw my towel on her chair and picked up my shirt, "I'm getting a dragon on the back of my shoulder."

"Cool," she whispers, "I would love to accompany you on your journey for a new tattoo."

Sending her a wink, I put my clothes on and waited for her to get ready. For the first time since we met, she's wearing shorts along with an oversized Super Mario shirt tucked into the hem of her pants. Disappointed and also surprised, I asked her why she isn't wearing a skirt.

We were on our way to leave her place as she replied, "You said I'm not allowed to wear panties anymore when I'm around you, you didn't say I wasn't allowed to wear shorts."

Sly little minx, her smirk tells me she knew her plan would make me want to spank her, and I fucking do. Good thing she isn't wearing denim shorts, I gripped the doorknob and pointed at her pussy, "Your little kitty doesn't feel uncomfortable in those, sweetheart?"