15. The List

ALEXIO

I slammed my front door shut and picked her up, squeezing her ass as our tongues danced together. My cock pulsated, pressing against my jeans and I stumbled through my house to get to my room.

Historia's desperate to take my clothes off. She kissed and sucked my neck and I took in a deep breath. She smells like french vanilla, fuck, I want her scent all over me.

I kicked my bedroom door open and threw her on my bed. She propped herself up on her elbows, watching me take my shirt off, her black locks now a mess from my hands running through them back at the club.

She's so fucking beautiful and she's going to look even better without that dress.

"Strip, now," I ordered, making sure she knows I mean business.

Historia removed her dress, revealing her naked temple to me. I forced her legs apart and that same giggle that makes my heart dance started a war between my tongue and her clit. She's mine, her pussy is mine, I don't want anyone else touching her.

"Alexio," she sighed, pulling on my hair.

I growled as she tugged with so much force and spread her legs wider. I looked up and she arched her back as I played with her dripping sweet cunt. Reaching up, I kneaded both of her tits, pinching her nipples until they popped to hardness.

"Fuck me," she begged. "SPease, fuck me!"

My eyes went wide and I pull back, did she...did she really just say that?

"Historia," I chuckled, "you can't be serious, I thought-"

She growled and looked at me with rageful lust. "Shut up and fuck me!"

My eyes turned to slits. She grinned, knowing exactly what I'm thinking. That kind of talk only comes with a belt to a red ass on my lap in return.

"Fine," I growled, "but I'm punishing you right after."

It seems to me she likes getting punished. I massage her clit as I stood back up and she watched me unbuckle my pants. I can't believe I'm finally doing this. I've been wanting to fuck her since the second she walked in on me and Rosa working.

She licked her lips as I dropped my pants, her chocolate eyes gazing in awe at my engorged cock. I smirked and pulled her closer to the edge of my bed by her hips.

"Are you sure about this, baby?" I groaned, massaging my length between her wet pussy lips. Fuck, I'm not inside her yet and I'm already weak.

"Yes," she moaned, eyes still on my cock as she rocked her pussy against it. "Yes, please, I don't want anyone inside me but you."

Jesus, she has a way with words. I grip my cock and press my tip against her opening. Historia gave me a pleading look and I had to control myself from slamming into her. She's a virgin, I gotta be gentle.

I slowly stretched her open and she winced. "Alexio!"

"Fuuuuck." I love it when she moans my name. I'm barely inside her, damn it, but I continued to push in.

"Alexio," she whispered, "wake up."

I halt my movements, raising an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"Wake up, Alexio."

Everything went black, someone was shaking me. I peeled my eyes open and groaned, placing my pillow over my eyes to get rid of the sunlight.

"Fuck off!" I growled.

It was all just a dream.

Of course, just a dream, fuck! Last night I stayed over at Rosa's again, I didn't go back to my place, I didn't bring Historia home with me.