10. Ravenous

a/n: if you don't like the daddy kink then I have bad news for you....

-

Alexio pinched the bridge of his nose. "For once, I have no fucking clue."

I rested my head on his shoulder, squeezing his arm gently. Knowing me, I would be grinning like an idiot for touching his arm, but that's not the right thing to do right now. He needs someone to vent to.

"You'll figure something out. When do your parents want to meet your new fake girlfriend?"

"Christmas, which means I have time to do something."

He has four months. That does sound like enough time but four months will pass by so fast. And now I have questions. Why would he lie about his life in the first place? And why does he need to keep the lie going?

I pulled away and sat in the same position I was in. "Why are you lying to them?"

Alexio threw himself back on the couch, nose pointing at the ceiling. "It's complicated because there's no real reason."

Now this is a story I have to hear. Before Rosa told Mami and Papi about her job, she was afraid of getting disowned and it happened. "Are you afraid your family will disown you?"

"No." It sounded more like a question than a statement. "I did go to college for a year but after my first video, I dropped out because I was getting all this money damn quick."

His first video made that much money? Why am I not surprised? "You gotta tell me everything that happened to you,"

Alexio turned to look at me, the corners of his lips turning up. "It's not much, PornHub a Brazzers contacted me after my dumb amateur video I decided to upload while I was drunk and everything started from there. One day my mother called, asked me how I was doing in college, I couldn't just say I dropped out like that so I lied, they still think I'm paying my tuition."

I'm surprised his parents didn't figure it out."When did you start? Doing porn, I mean."

"I was nineteen."

Holy Jesus, my jaw went slack. "You've been lying for five years and they haven't figured it out? What if your dad or cousin is browsing some porn site and sees you?"

"Then I'll tell the truth." He's really nonchalant about this. "My parents are not like yours. I know they disowned Rosa, but my father will probably yell at me every chance he gets, which I'm pretty used to by now. My mother will be the most disappointed, she's probably going to cry."

I'm astonished. Luck is really on his side. And the thing about his dad, he sounds like a man you don't want to make angry. "Why was your dad yelling at you now?"

Alexio's face went sour. "Because of an entirely different thing. He wants me to date some annoying chick back in Russia."

Oh, he's one of those kinds of parents. So this is why he said he already has a girl, he wants his dad off his back. I sighed, rubbing my forehead. I'm definitely more panicked than he is. "I didn't expect you to have so much drama going on in your life."

"As your sister says, that's the tea."

I snickered, slapping my hand over my mouth to control my growing laugh. Alexio knows how to brighten the mood, I really like that about him. He smiled, but the look in his eyes didn't match. A simple touch on my ankle and I stopped my bits of laughter. The fun atmosphere was replaced with erotic tension once again.

"Now." He smirked, voice enticingly low. "Back to that deal."

Oh.

I gulped, pushing my hair behind my ear shyly. There are some things I need to let him know first, things that I want if we ever end up starting our intimate relationship. "Right, I have to tell you a couple of things."