23. 10 Hour Flight

DECEMBER

HISTORIA

"I'm only going to be gone for a few weeks."

Giovonni couldn't let me go, he hugged me tighter as everyone stood up to get into the plane, "I'm going to miss you."

We stood there for another minute before Rosa peeled me away from him. Giovonni watched me as I stood in line. 

Alexio removed his sunglasses and glared at me, "Took you long enough."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Jealous that I have an affectionate friend?"

"Hey," Rosa protested, "I'm affectionate, right, Alexio?"

Alexio laughed, sliding his glasses back up, "Whatever floats your boat."

Rosa huffed and we finally began to board the plane. I waved at Gio one last time until I couldn't see him anymore. He wanted to spend some time together during the winter break but I'm going to be in Russia for the first few weeks. Once we got inside the JetBlue plane, Alexio gave me his window seat so he could sit in the middle. I had to beg him to give me his seat because I love being right next to the window.

When Alexio's father found out he's a pornstar, he basically ordered him to come to Russia the first day of my vacation. Alexio said he must've found out by a friend because he never uses social media and he still doesn't know he's living in the 21st century.  

I'm afraid to meet his dad, he sounds really mean and strict. His mom, on the other hand, sounds sweet, so it's as if they balance each other out. 

"So when we arrive," Alexio told Rosa, "We have to hold hands."

"Why can't Historia pretend to be your girlfriend?" Rosa groaned. 

"You want me to smack her ass every chance I get and sleep in her bed?"

You did that many times though? 

Rosa's eyes widened, "Nevermind." 

The plane began to move and they fell quiet. As soon as we got in the air, Rosa put on her neck pillow, her sleeping mask, wrapped herself in her blanket and fell asleep. 

"Well," Alexio chuckled, "that was quick."

I looked over and found her mouth hanging open, "When she starts drooling, take pictures of her so I could make fun of them later."

"Haha! Noted."

I put up the armrest so I could scoot closer to Alexio and lay my head on his shoulder, "What do you think your dad is going to do?"

"Smack the back of my head and nag me for the rest of my life."

He rested his hand on my knee and rubbed it through my jeans. The plane is awfully quiet, the people in the row next too us were snoozing just like Rosa and the flight attendant began to walk down the aisle to take down orders.

When she reached us I ordered Terra Chips for Rosa and I and some Sprite, Alexio declined since he ate Wendy's before we boarded. When I got the chips and drinks I saved them in my bag, "I should've brought a book."

"Why?" Alexio yawned, "So you could read and ignore me?" 

I scoffed, "You just crave attention don't you?"

"From you, yes."

His flirting is so corny but I freaking love it. I hate myself for loving it, "So how do you want me to give you the attention you want?"

Alexio's lips curled into a smile and he rested his hand on my cheek, "Kiss me," he whispered.

I looked at him like he had to be joking. Rosa is sleeping next to him and he wants to make out now? The audacity.

I'll do it.

I leaned in and slipped my tongue between his lips, closing my eyes and pretended we're back home on my bed. 

Alexio gripped my hips and I held his shoulders as he pushed himself into my mouth. I'm grateful he's the one to teach me how to kiss because I don't see myself doing it with anyone else. 

He pulled back and kissed my cheek before whispering gently in my ear, "I'd play with your pussy right now but that's too risky since you're a little screamer."

Grinning, I placed my hands on his crotch and he sucked in a sharp breath, "Can we do it in the bathroom?"

Alexio thought about it but I could tell he doesn't want to so I removed my hand. 

"I'd rather wait," he admitted, "the more we wait, the hornier you'll be."

My jaw dropped, "This is a 10 hour flight!" I hissed. 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me against his chest, "So you better be wet as fuck for me when we arrive."