8. I'll Show You What A Creampie Is

"What's a creampie?"

As soon as my words left my lips, his back went rigid. Alexio looked over his shoulder. His jaw tightened and a smirk slowly crept on his face. He turned the water off, chuckling under his breath. 

What's so funny? How is a creampie funny? 

He grinned as he dried his hands, shaking his head in disbelief. "You really don't know?"

"Nope." I placed my spoon in my bowl. "I asked Rosa, but she said I'll figure it out one day."

Alexio nodded, slowly walking back towards me. He has the same look in his eyes, the look he had when I called him mean yesterday. My heart began to beat like a drum as he looked at me like I'm his prey. 

He swiveled the stool around and trapped me between his arms. Is it getting hot in here? My eyes darted around the room, avoiding his gaze. Squeezing my thighs together, I clutched the bottom hem of my shirt, making sure it covered my panties.

Alexio pushed my black curls behind my left shoulder, exposing my skin. My shirt was lopsided, so my other shoulder was covered.  His hand gently stroked my neck and my naked shoulder, earning a shiver from me.

"What do you think a creampie is, Historia?"

That's the first time he called me by my name today. I shrugged. "Honestly, I just picture an actual pie with vanilla cream on top."

His mouth twitched, a chuckle slipped from his lips and turned into a whole body laugh. "You're so damn cute."

I frowned. "What's so funny?" 

Am I wrong? What else could a creampie be? I'm obviously missing something here. He ignored my question, and when I thought he stopped laughing, he continued before I could ask again. "Could you stop laughing and tell me?"

Alexio bit his lip, trying to force back a grin. He's way too close and all I want is to shove my tongue in his mouth. He ignored me again and leaned down to kiss my shoulder. 

My eyes fluttered closed. This is really happening and I'm not even complaining. Didn't I just say I wasn't going to let him swoon me? I really need to stop making promises I can't keep. 

Alexio kissed his way up my neck, rubbing my arm as he held the small of my back. His minty breath tickled my hot skin while whispering in my ear. "I'll show you what a creampie is, my little milashka, fuck I wanna give you one, baby."

The spark between my legs made me gasp. Gripping his biceps, I craned my neck to give him more space. He took that as an opportunity to continue kissing and nibbling my skin. I never felt this before. I only read about it in books, so I didn't know this would feel so good. 

Alexio's tongue licked the crook of my neck and sucked. A moan slipped passed my lips. I want this, I want him so bad. 

And then his knee separated my legs.

No! Damn it, I can't!

My eyes snapped open and I pushed him back, gasping for air I didn't know I lacked. I can't do this, not with him. He doesn't even like me. 

Do I like him?

I quickly shot that thought down. My sexual desire is only disguising itself to make me think I'm crushing on him.

Alexio was dumbfounded. "Are you alright?"

I shook my head. "I can't do this."

This happened before. I can't let that happen again. I can't fall for the same tricks again. Looking up at Alexio, I wanted to apologize for pushing him as sadness clouded his features.