19. I Like Watching You Squirm

HISTORIA

You know when you wake up after a really great dream and you hate your brain for tricking you in such a terrible way? That's exactly what I was afraid of when I woke up again this morning.

My inner thighs were clean, Alexio must've wiped my cum away while I was asleep. My thighs are beyond sore from the tight rope forcing them apart and my ass is slowly going back to feeling normal.

Jokes on Alexio though, I'm still going to my date tonight.

He's doing something in the kitchen, so I got up, wincing from the soreness in my thighs as I grabbed all my bed sheets to throw them in the washer, and then I quickly got dressed after taking a shower.

After shoving the sheets in the washing machine and setting it for an hour, I found Alexio cooking something in the kitchen. I sniffed the air. "Are you making pancakes?"

He's still in his black outfit, looking like a lead singer of a rock band with all those tattoos. Alexio looked over his shoulder as I sat on the stool and he winks at me. "Pancakes stuffed with bacon. You like bacon, right?"

I shrug, letting my hair out of its bun. "It's okay I guess, I'm not a big fan of it."

"Well, too late then," he chuckles and flips the pancake like a professional chef. "It's already in your pancake."

This is giving me major de ja vu vibes from the first morning he was here, which reminds me. "You know, you never told me what a creampie is."

Alexio slides the pancake on a plate and places it in front of me, a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Baby, do you really want to know?" he grins as he pours syrup on my breakfast.

I frown, grabbing the syrup from him to pour some more, "I woke up this morning gagged while tied to my bed because of you, I think I can take the definition of a creampie."

His lips twists into a sly smirk and he rests his elbow on the counter, holding his chin in his hand, "Picture this; I'm fucking you like a bad girl with your hands behind your back. You're on birth control pills and while you're calling me Daddy and begging me to fuck you faster and harder, I pump my cum inside your tight pussy until the very last drop. When I'm done with you, it drips out of your tiny hole and down your clit. That is a creampie, darling."

Holy...Wow.

I shouldn't be turned on like this again. I gulped, blinking fast as my cheeks went on fire. My imagination is so vivid and he described that scene perfectly well...

I squeezed my thighs together and Alexio notices me shifting in my seat, he chuckles deeply. "That turns you on."

"I...I should eat before this gets cold."

"Aww." He pouts teasingly. "That's right, but I bet your pussy is aching for my touch again, isn't it?"

His words went straight to my clit. I wag my finger at him, ignoring the pulsation between my legs. "Don't you do that!"

Alexio may be hard to read sometimes....well most of the time, but I know exactly what he's doing. He hides every emotion when he doesn't get caught off guard, but jealousy is something he can't hide to save his life.

He clenched his jaw but smiles to loosen up the tension. "Do what?"

I stuff a piece of pancake in my mouth annoyingly, "You're trying to make me stay home tonight, hate to break it to you but I'm going on that date."

Alexio frowns, "How'd you know?"

"Do I really have to explain?" I sigh while chewing, "It's so obvious, you really think I'm that oblivious?"