3. My Virgin Eyes Are Ruined!

The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my slumber. I peeled my eyes open and grabbed it from my nightstand. The caller ID was blurry since my eyes didn't adjust well to the light but I picked up anyway.

"What?"

"You slept in!?" Rosa cried. "Historia, it's 1pm!"

"So?" I asked groggily.

My sister sighed. "Just be here soon. I'm almost done here." 

And with that, she hung up.

Ugh! I hate waking up this early on the weekends!

I got up, shuffling my feet to my bathroom like a zombie and turned on the water. After my shower, I put on a red shirt with a red and blue plaid skirt. I decided to leave my curly hair loose for the day.

Breakfast was just Cinnamon Toast Crunch. God, I'm a mess. I need school to start so I can force myself to get my shit together. I'm eating cereal at 1pm damn it. Sometimes I even eat this after midnight. 

I snatched my keys and shoulder bag and left the apartment.

Last night, Luca and I have been talking until, I don't know, 5am? After getting to know him more, he seems more like a friend than a romantic interest. He even said the same thing to me. Heck, the guy is like my new brother from another mother now.

I think my expectations are unrealistic at this point. Books are to blame for that. I chuckled as I sat in my car, closing the door behind me. Rosa always told me I'd never find anyone because I always hide my face behind a book.

"At this point, you're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life," she told me once.

It's not my fault perfect guys only exist in typed words on paper.

I pulled out my glasses from my bag and started my car, pulling out into the street and drove to the location Rosa sent me.

~

I pulled up in a large driveway in front of a huge house. Huge! Rosa wasn't outside waiting for me. I waited in the car for 10 minutes after texting her and my curiosity took the best of me. Marching up to the large door, I knocked.

No answer.

I reached for the doorknob. Why am I even doing this? The door is probably lo- Oh. I twisted it. It's open. That's not weird at all.

My jaw fell once I looked inside. It's like The Addam's Family house but everything isn't black and depressing.

"Rosa!" I called out, receiving no answer. 

She's still here, I know it. There were vans and cars parked outside. I closed the door behind me and inspected the bottom floor. The extravagant backyard was Rosa-less, too. 

Whoever lives here is filthy rich.

I ascended the stairs and heard banging and loud moans. What the hell? Is Rosa okay?! I ran up the rest of the steps, following the painful moans of my sister and the grunts of a man.

"You're going to fucking lay there and take it!"

Rosa cried. "Yes, Sir!"

Oh, my God! Oh, God! It can't be what I think it is! She better not be getting hurt!

I swung the first door I see open. "Rosa!"

Men crowded the room, holding cameras and lights. They don't look too happy, surrounding her and some guy in bed and oh my God they're having sex!

"Rosa?!" I cried, slapping my hands over my eyes. "My virgin eyes!"

"Who the fuck is this?!"

"Was this a threesome porno and I didn't know about it?"

"Who's the fucking prude and why is she interrupting?"

I heard my sister sigh. "Alexio, get your dick out of me and get up."

That was Alexio?! Fucking my sister?! Oh, my God I'm angry. I'm furious. She never told me he was also in the sex industry!

"Historia," Rosa said softly. I felt her touch my wrists. "It's okay, you can look now."

I shivered, feeling many eyes staring at me but I pulled my hands away, feeling embarrassed to the core. Rosa was in a blue robe and Alexio just wrapped a towel around his waist. She wasn't lying when she said he's utterly hot. His black hair draped over his forehead, making his blue eyes pop. His strong chest and right arm were covered in tattoos and Jesus Christ he's tall. He's like Jason Momoa tall and I'm only 5'3".

I snapped my eyes back at Rosa when he caught me looking. My body was burning with so much anger.

"I thought you were getting...I can't even say it, Rosa!"

"Rosa, is this your sister?" a man asked. I don't know how Rosa can willingly have sex in front of a bunch of old guys with cameras. He glared at me. "She interrupted our final scene."

Rosa pushed me outside and I caught another glimpse of Alexio smirking at me.

"What the heck?!" I cried before she could say anything, her hair was a mess and the makeup she was wearing made her look almost unrecognizable, hickeys covered her chest and neck. "I thought you'd be done by the time I arrived and then I heard you scream and then I thought you were getting...you know!"

"Calm down!" she placed her hands on my shoulders. "I know and I know what you heard, but that's kinda what today's porno is about, consent nonconsent. It what's getting most views lately."

I didn't listen, this time I yelled in a whisper. "And Alexio! You never said anything about him also being a pornstar! And you never said he has tattoos! You know how I feel about muscular guys with tattoos!"

She arched an eyebrow. "I take it you like the way he looks?"

I fold my arms and huffed. "Stop trying to change the subject! I thought you were done!"

Rosa nodded. "I know and I'm sorry. We're just doing one more scene but I didn't have time to let you know."

"Oh, sorry ain't gonna cut it, sis! I walked in on you getting...getting fucked! My virgin eyes are ruined!"

Rosa actually laughed and. Sadly, I couldn't help but laugh either. She patted my shoulder. "Just wait another twenty minutes, okay? Robert wasn't happy after you walked in like that."

I took in a deep breath and let it out, my heart rate slowing down. "Okay."