4. One Lucky Bitch

"I was a dumbass."

Rosa was removing her makeup in the car as I drove back home. She spoke as she wiped off her lipstick with a makeup remover towelette. "I knew you were going to say that."

The dumbass in me just had to lash out like that. Why the heck did I think she was being forced to do something she didn't want to do? It sounded exactly like that. Gosh, porn seems gross. 

After that whole terrible incident I caused, I only had to wait fifteen minutes for Rosa to finish her job. I cringed as I imagined myself as a pornstar. Rosa has more balls than me, I don't think I could ever get naked in front of a group of guys with cameras. 

"Did you guys have to ask if you could record porn in that manor?" I asked, turning into our block. I parked in the same space I was before, thank goodness no one took it.

"Yeah, the owner doesn't stay in that place often so he didn't care."

I nodded, still in shock after what I witnessed today. I wish I could bleach my memories. I've seen my sister naked many times before. We change in front of each other all the time, but I've never seen a man naked, a man naked who was also inside my sister's vagina. 

My luck is so bad. 

Rosa rubbed some lotion on her brown skin, "Your reaction was funny by the way, Alexio said he found you cute."

I laughed sarcastically. "He can shove his jokes up his nice ass."

Glancing at Rosa, I found her grinning cockily. "Oh, you think he has a nice ass?" she asked. 

"What! No! I...no! By the way, you don't think having sex with a friend for some hour-long video is weird?"

She knows I changed the subject but she took mercy and went along with it. Taking my glasses off, we both got out of my car and walked inside the lobby of the building.

"I have sex with a lot of friends at work, so it's not weird," she confessed. "Alexio wasn't the only one."

Having sex with friends...huh, interesting. We got into the elevator and less than five minutes later, I'm chilling on the couch with a bag of Doritos laying on my belly while watching The Office. No matter how much I try, my thoughts keep going back to the image of Alexio and Rosa. 

He's....really nice to look at. He's the kind of guy I want. His blue eyes are like the ocean and his hair! The way it just drapes over his forehead, I wish I could run my fingers through it. And his tattoos, he's the actual copy of my type.

But he's a pornstar. There's no chance for us. 

Here I am thinking about what it's like to be in a relationship with the guy and I don't even know him! I don't have a crush on him. I don't. Nope. No crush here. Just sexual attraction. It sucks because I'm also still a virgin. I wish I wasn't so I could just hook up with him.  

"Rosa!" I called from the living room. She's in her room, the one across from mine. 

"What!?"

"You are one lucky bitch!" 

The sound of her laugh made me smile. I turned off the TV with my pinky and sucked the residue of Doritos off my fingers. I gotta start painting my room. I checked the time on my phone, it's only 4:30pm, so I can paint until dinner at 8. 

Poking my head inside my sister's room, I found her painting a new color of nail polish on her toes. "I'm gonna paint so don't bother me."

She didn't look up. "I'm your older sister, I can bother you whenever I want."

Rolling my eyes, I shut her door. My room is the same size as hers, thank goodness. It has enough room for a couple of bookshelves. I don't have enough money to buy some and Rosa wouldn't like it if she sees Papi in my room making one from scratch. I need to find someone else to make one for me, if not, I'll just do it myself. 

I laid out some newspaper so no paint could fall on the floor. As soon as I got myself ready with some tunes and Rosa's double-step ladder, I began painting. I wore clothes I was never was going to use again just in case I get some paint on me. Also, some old jean shorts and a plain white t-shirt, braless. 

After tying my black hair in a high ponytail, I began painting the night sky when Rosa came in, her eyes widened at the wall. "Woah, that's beautiful."

I thanked her. "But it's not done yet."

"It's still pretty, by the way, I forgot that I need to go to the supermercado so I'm taking your car, okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay."

She walked out and I heard her leave. Cartier by Bazzi started playing and again Alexio crawled his way back into my thoughts. Is every sexual song going to remind me of him now? I pushed away the stream of dirty thoughts scrolling through my head. Thoughts of his hot tongue on my shaking body, his hand between my le- 

I jumped, the doorbell interrupting my kinky fantasies. Placing my paintbrush down on the newspaper, I went to answer the door.

"Rosa did you forget some- oh."

Up close he's more beautiful and so damn tall. Speak of the devil. Why is he here? And why the hell did I have to officially meet him while looking like this? Rosa wasn't joking about first impressions.

Alexio was as surprised as me but he quickly erased all evidence with a heart-melting smirk. "So you're the sister."