[13] Creativitwins (Platonic)

Start from the beginning

"Right, and Alex will notice if you act out of the ordinary, so don't say anything I wouldn't."
Roman nodded and left his room, going to his brothers, mentally cringing at the mess his brother left. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to last the day as his brother, especially when his brother couldn't keep anywhere clean to save his life. The day would be interesting to say the least.

-Roman's Day as Remus-

Roman left the house the way Remus would most mornings: without saying a word to anyone else and a flask of coffee in one of his hands. After that, Roman wasn't really sure what Remus did, but he was sure it was easy enough to figure out.

He walked to the corner where he notices a male he recognised to be Alex, from the few times Remus had him over. He grunted an acknowledgement and the two started walking towards the school.

Remus had given him a few pointers for conversation and ways to act, as well as his locker combination, but it all seemed to leave his head as soon as he met up with Alex. Truth be told, he didn't know anything about Remus' life at school, and he was slightly scared to find out. 

"How bad was it this morning?" Alex broke the silence when they were halfway to the school, and Roman had somehow managed most of the coffee.

"Y'know. Same old." He grunted out, finishing his coffee.

"What about Roman? Has he made a comment on anything yet?"

"Comment? On what?"

"You must be exhausted this morning... About you going to Prom and everything."

"Oh. Never told him."

Alex glanced at him and frowned, trying to figure out what was going through his head.
"You said you were going to tell him..."

"Parents yelled at me again, and I wasn't going to go seek him out."

Alex nodded and they resumed their walk to school in silence, which Roman was grateful for. He wasn't sure if he could keep up with the appearance of Remus for much longer, but he seemed to have passed the first part of the test.

When they arrived at school, they went their separate ways and Roman managed to get into Remus' locker. He pulled a face when he realised his locker was as bad as his room. He wanted nothing more than to tidy it all up, but Remus would definitely kill him.

He grabbed the books he needed and went to Remus' class, following the directions he was given to get to his seat. He made sure to speak to no one, not even his friends that shared classes with Remus.

The first half of the day seemed to drag when he didn't have his friends to entertain him, but there wasn't much he could do when he wanted to help his brother.

By the time lunch came around, he was craving social interaction, maybe that's why it all went so bad.

"Hang on, what?" Alex cut him off after his third tangent within ten minutes. "Remus doesn't talk this much..."

Roman froze and looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't quite sure what to say or do.

"Roman?" Alex frowned and messed with Roman's hair, taking out the grey streak he had in. "Where's Remus?"

"He asked to trade places for the day... So he didn't have to get yelled at by our parents..."

"And here I thought you and him didn't get along."

"Oh, we don't. But he is my brother, and I can't let him constantly hurt... It was a one time thing. I swear..."

Alex laughed and shook his head, looking over to where Remus was sat, easily chatting with Roman's friends, seemingly able to get through lunch without an issue.