Chapter 8: Hargrids Heart

Start from the beginning

Soon my skin was red and I was bleeding in some places.

I cried and sobbed.

I grabbed the razor that I kept and braced myself. I deserve this.

I dragged the sharp end across my skin and let out a scream of pain.

I deserve everything. I'm dirty and foul. I continued this till my hands we're bloody.

I left the bathroom when I lost so much blood I felt dizzy.

I slumped down on the bed.

I heard the door open and faced the other way, thinking it was Malfoy. The cause of all my problems.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

"Hermione?" a voice cried.

Ron?

He came up to the bed and held me in his arms. I cried and cried till I couldn't anymore.

"No you're not what he says" he said calmly.

I was thanking him before he said;

"You're so much worse...."

I didn't even hear what he said after because I was so shocked.

He was my best friend. He was my boyfriend. I loved him. This is who he truly is. I can't believe I fell for his stupid charm.

I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"Crucio" he said, aiming his wand at my stomach. It felt like someone shot me.

I howled in agony.

"Crucio!" he said again.

I couldn't breathe. I struggled for air.

"Crucio!" he said once more and I felt like my limbs we're tearing apart.

A sharp growl came from somewhere behind me. Suddenly, I felt Ron being ripped off me.

I saw a faint figure grab him and repeatedly punch him until they both dropped.

The figure came running up to me.

Then I blacked out.

***

When I came to, I was in hospital wing.

"Ahh, hello love. See you're awake" Madam Pomfrey said cheerfully.

"Hello M-" I started but I couldn't continue.

I kept trying to way something but no words came out. My throat hurt.

"Don't talk yet love. Your voice box has been damaged." she handed me a small potion and I practically inhaled it.

After a few minutes, my throat felt normal again I tried to talk.

"Madam Pomfrey, what happened?" I asked
weakly. She sighed.

"You caught a cold from falling into a lake, then I believe they said that you were abused by Ronald Weasley who used the Crucio spell on you. I'm not quite sure how you got those scars on your hand though. And you lost a lot of blood" she explained.

Suddenly the door burst open.

Hargrid barged into the room and pushed everyone who was trying to stop him out of the way. Madam Pomfrey stepped aside, as though this has happened many times.

"WHERE IS SHE??" his loud voice boomed.

I grinned despite the situation.

He came in front of me and breathed a sigh of relief. He sat on the chair next to my bed.

"Oh thank lord yer okay. You had me worried sick! Oh that Weasley is going to get it!" he said, rambling on and on about what he will do to Ron next time he sees him.

"Enough about that rascal. How have you been love?" he asked.

"Aside from all the blood I've lost and the pain in my chest, head and stomach, I'd say about. 4 out of 10 sire" I said.

He grinned. This was something we do. After seeing the Queen rank her pain from 1-10 in this old show, we've been doing the same.

"Eh good to hear Elizabeth" he replied.

Madam Pomfrey looked at him weird.

"Her name is Hermione" she said, confused.

"I know" he said, winking at me.

I laughed.

I could get used to this.
________________________________

Guys leave any questions you have for the upcoming A/N

ADIOS FISHIES