[ new york, usa ]

jaehan slipped his hands in his pockets, wandering around the busy streets of new york. he was finally back, and it was so refreshing for him.

"ahh, i missed new york," he muttered, halting after hearing someone following him. furrowing his brows, he turned around only to be met by a teenage girl.

"o-omo. jaehan oppa, mianhae," said the girl, stuttering, making jaehan chuckle and then bow.

"are you from korea? you look korean," he replied, and the girl nodded.

"ne, oppa. i just saw you walking, and i'm a huge carat so it is a pleasure seeing you!" said the girl, her fingers trembling.

jaehan chuckled, and then shook his head. he looked around, and then looked at the girl.

"wanna go for coffee? i'm sure you're feeling cold," said jaehan, seeing that the girl was wearing a thick scarf around her neck.

seeing her blush, jaehan couldn't help but smile. he wanted to be connected to the carats as much as possible, because he loved them all so much. carats knew it, and that's why everyone had a special place for jaehan in their hearts.

"t-thank you, oppa!"

"okay, take care! make sure you stay warm," said jaehan, bidding goodbye to the carat after treating her with hot chocolate.

"ne, oppa! kamsahamnida!" said the girl, and jaehan looked down.

he was happy to see a carat smiling yet again because of him. he just wanted the fans to be as happy as they can, because they were his inspiration.

feeling his phone vibrate, he saw that he was tagged in an instagram post.

"oh. so she posted it,"