[ winner ]

If Jaehan were to be asked, he'd rather win. Right now, both he and Jungkook were hanging out. Both holding microphones, they were trying to beat each other on karaoke. It's been a while since both 97 liners went outside together, so they decided that today was that day. However, it kind of turned into yet another competition among the two young men.

"I swear, if I don't win against you, I'm quitting singing," Jungkook joked, talking about their karaoke battle.

"Well, no shit. You're the main vocal while I'm from the performance unit. That doesn't mean I'll back down, though," Jaehan replied, making both guys laugh out loud.

If only the people from the other room knew it was Jaehan from Seventeen and Jungkook from BTS they were next to.

Sipping on his water, Jaehan watched as Jungkook chose his song, which was Beautiful by Crush. He then chuckled, crossing off the song from the list he had in his head.

"Watch me, I'll beat you, Jae," said Jungkook, a giggle escaping his lips. However, Jaehan shrugged with a little cheeky smile across his lips.

The music started, both guys swaying to the instrumentals. It was calming, yet sent sad feels to both men. As Jungkook began his song, Jaehan started going on live which instantly gained a lot of viewers.

"Hey, guys. Right now, Kook and I are having our singing competition at this noraebang. He's singing Beautiful by Crush, but believe me, he's more beautiful than the song, hahaha!" said Jaehan, chuckling as he then pointed the camera of his phone to the singing maknae of Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"Woohooooo! Jungkook fighting! Anyway, let's read this comment from... JAEHANSTAN! Oh, hello, my most loyal stan. I see you everywhere HAHAHAHA! She said... Oppa, I hope you win!" said Jaehan, and then he made a funny face. "Let's not lie here, everyone. I'm pretty competitive but he's a main vocal. What am I? MEMBER OF SVT's PERFORMANCE UNIT. PERFORMANCE GUYS! Pledis better give me more lines after this,"

Laughing at what he said, Jungkook suddenly turned his head towards Jaehan after realizing what was happening. He then waved at the camera, singing to his heart's content. After his song ended, Jaehan dropped his phone in shock as he saw a shining score of 5 stars.

"I KNEW IT JEON JUNGKOOK! I'm NEVER GONNA SING AGAIN!" said Jaehan, pulling on the roots of his hair while Jungkook fetched the whining guy's phone from the couch where it fell.

"Hello, guys. Jaehan is whining because I had a perfect score. Look, he's malfunctioning, HAHAHAHA!" Jungkook said, pointing the camera at Jaehan who's now rolling on the floor. "Yah, Jaehannie! You haven't had your turn yet."

After hearing Jungkook, Jaehan stood up straight and then took his microphone before choosing his song.

"Half Moon! I love that song, Jae!" Jungkook exclaimed, making Jaehan chuckle before the music started.

As he was singing, Jungkook kept the viewers entertained with his comments on Jaehan's singing. It was safe to say that the fans enjoyed the hang out as much as Jungkook and Jaehan did. After all, it was a ship they all had.

"4.8 stars?! JEON JUNGKOOK I CAN BE A MAIN VOCAL NOW RIGHT?!" Jaehan exclaimed, which made Jungkook burst into laughter. Jaehan laughed, looking at the camera. "Seungkwan, Dokyeom, I'm replacing you in the vocal team. I'm a vocal now! Main Vocal Ahn Jaehan!"

"I still won,"

"BUT STILL!"

"I WON JAEHAN, I WON!"

"BUT I'M MAIN VOCAL QUALITY NOW!"

"So, guys, good bye! Jaehan is losing it. See, he's literally rolling on the floor laughing. HAHAHA!"

"I AM SOOOO HAPPY JUNGKOOKIE HAHAHAHA OH GOD 4.8 STARS-"

"uhm, shut up. bye guys!"