[ phone call ]

"Hyung, are you taking care of yourself there?" Jaehan asked, tapping his fingers on his bedside  table as he was on a phonecall with someone.

"Of course I am. Anyway, your comeback is so good. I listened to it the other day. Didn't know you would participate since you're still on a hiatus. Or are you still are?" Onew said, making Jaehan smile.

Ever since he and Onew became friends, Jaehan would often call him for advice and all. Although since the older is in the military, he limited his calls thinking that he might disturb the older one.

"I said I still am, but I participated in the comeback so I guess I'm done with my hiatus. I'll face anything with my brothers again, as dramatic as that sounded," said Jaehan, a little chuckle escaping his lips.

"That's good, then. Have you talked to Taemin?" Onew asked, and Jaehan shifted on his seat.

"I haven't. He's pretty busy, so I didn't wanna interrupt anyone, actually. Even you. God, I'm such a fanboy. I actually want to be one of the people in the crowd when you get out of military service on 20th July," said Jaehan, chuckling.

"Let's have lunch, then, the next day." said Onew, which made Jaehan grin and lay down on his bed.

"Hyuuung! Of course! My inner shawol is jumping right now," said Jaehan, making the both of them chuckle.

"We're friends, that's normal, still," said Onew.

"Then, I'll make sure I'll save that date! Wait, that sounded like we're going on a date, what the hell-"

"Jaehan, I-"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Kidding, hyung. Anyway, Seungcheol hyung has been calling me for dinner for three minutes now. Eat your dinner and stay safe, hyung! Good bye," said Jaehan, so the older hummed.

"Okay. You, too. Bye," said Onew, ending the call after.

After the quick phone call, Jaehan went out of the room while laughing obnoxiously. He then searched for Hoshi in the living room, laughing even more when he spotted the older one.

"HAHAHAHA! HOSHI HYUNG, I HAD A PHONE CALL WITH ONEW HYUNG!" Jaehan boasted, making Hoshi scrunch up his nose.

"Did you really have to tell me?!"

"HAHAHAHA I ACHIEVED THE FAN BOY DREAM- OW! WHY DID YOU THROW THAT PILLOW AT ME?"

"SHUT UP JAEHAN,"

"ARE YOU JEALOUS?"

"I'M NOT,"

"YOU ARE,"

"AM NOT!"